• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 03:23:07 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

WHERE THERE'S SMOKE

Started by Jango, June 13, 2007, 01:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

My second character, and it's another KSS one. SHOCKING. I'll still be using Jared's KSS system since IMO it's the best way to go about handling the character. So far basics have been implemented (thanks to Rolento for the standing basics), but specials are soon to follow.

Air light kick that I edited that the more I look at, the more it reminds me of Chuck Norris for some reason (I'll be fixing it up a bit more, although I might just toss it all together if I get enough complaints)

The mandatory sliding kick that every KSS character needs

His low gethit

To give you an idea of what he'll play like, imagine Blanka and Dhalsim thrown into a blender and that the resulting character wasn't SF3's Necro; You'll not only have ranged projectiles, but you'll also have great mobility (and if I can figure out how to code it, that floaty jump he has in the game which is similar to Dhalsim's).

Comments plzthnx

Jango

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

cool cool  8)

BTW, /r/ Daimond's old palettes plz

Jango

Disregard that palette. Although Jesuszilla made an uber-sweet palette somehow, I'm pulling a Slippy and "HAVING SOME TROUBLE HERE."

It'll be redone as to allow more freedom in coloring the fire.

outcast

man still working on Kirby stuff lol should plan on making a full game or something

Jango

That's a joke I get a lot. The hot tasty pancakes in the community are kinda killing my drive to make stuff (hint: it's not the leechers), but if I can, I'll at least convert another KSS char after this.

Oh yeah, decided not to do anything about the palette. Shit works fine if you shade normally like in Kirby Super Star. Consider it "quality control."

Jango

yay

He can steer up-down movement of the fireball with up or down movement. Still trying to figure out how to code the insane amount of explods that form when the opponent is hit with one of these. And yes the fireball does look like that. It's a two frame fireball, the other frame looking like a blue/white orb.