• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 09:47:15 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Quote of whenever.

Started by Neon_Tiger, March 20, 2006, 09:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The careless dude that nobody cares about

Quote from: SinNombre353 from youtube
FAQ:
Q: U SUCK PLAYIN' MOOJINZ :V
A: You're free to gtfo of my channel, and watch other mugen vids.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-mAOKhgKHU
Video's description xD

"Well then, let's kill".

Brandy Bogard

November 05, 2011, 08:01:17 PM #916 Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 08:19:15 PM by Brandy Bogard
Quote[20:56:10] <homicide> SOLDIER"S WHO SHOT GADAFI BEGIN VIBRATING ♎ HUGE BONERS ♎ THEY"RE SO HORNEY ♎ MUMMY GADHAFI"S CURSE? ♎ 4EVER DOOMED 2 RIDE THE LIBYAN SYBIAN
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Tylor the Golden Yoshi

What the hell?  :o
I don't get it.
I'm not grump at all.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Brandy Bogard

this account is a gold mine
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jango

Quote from: Gaia posterI can understand that it's not okay for Gaia to use other people's intellectual property without their consent, but I'm wondering why everyone isn't all in a huff about some of Gaia's other items? XD I mean, Chemical Love is very clearly based on I-No, but you don't see Guilty Gear fans making petition threads asking to remove the item and the various Shadowlegend poses depicting the series' characters. And that's just one example. There are items based on King of Fighters, Portal, Arcana Heart, and a bunch of other stuff. What makes the Homestuck items a unique case?

Quote from: Delusional Homestuck FanThe simple fact is that their fanbase isn't big enough to make a difference or actually have a big enough voice for you to notice their outcries.

Source: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/remove-homestuck-items-admin-action-in-progress-see-op/t.76030935_2268/#2268

Brandy Bogard

November 23, 2011, 06:24:20 PM #924 Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 06:26:39 PM by Brandy Bogard
Saying it again, this is why people treat ANYONE who has a remotely positive opinion about Homestuck (higher than SBaHJ is awesome) EVEN WORSE than halofags furries the MUGEN community in general

Edit: Gaia sucks anyway so I can't see why (other than the Alterniabound fiasco) you care so much about this.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jango

It's funny watching the crazies fight

Brandy Bogard

...You have a point

also
[23:01:05] <Brandy_Bogard> prehensile clitoral hood
[23:01:08] <Spongy> you can put that on my gravestone
[spoiler][/spoiler]

c001357

Quote[11:22]   <Zero-Shishigami>   goddamn
[11:22]   <Zero-Shishigami>   I love me some dolls
[11:22]   <Zero-Shishigami>   :33

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Insanius

Quote[03:57] <Mood> You don't understand. I love Shion.