• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 02:57:36 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

TMF and Neon agreed on something

Started by Fusion, March 12, 2007, 02:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

March 12, 2007, 02:37:11 PM Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 08:24:21 AM by Fox McCloud
Just recently, as part of a regular discussion in a section of the forum, the infamous Type-Moon Fan and Neon_Tiger have officially managed to agree about something: That the Wii sucks right now.

And

I'm not wearing any pants.

Film at eleven.

UHMEEEEBA

March 12, 2007, 04:41:23 PM #1 Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 05:29:10 PM by The Justice
No, no, no, the film at eleven bit is suppose to go like this:

Quote from: The Kentucky Fried MovieI'm not wearing any pants.

Film at eleven.

Edit: After posting this the sever seemed to have crashed for awhile, you might want to look into that.

TMF

Don't worry, l can  be back on his bad side in no time:

BTW: Whatever happened to "This Thread" I had some things I want to post in it...

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

Lemme see if I can dig that thread up... Wasn't it private?

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

I think we'd have to make him a special member, the ramifications of which could blow up the universe,

Or something. (Gee I haven't done that in a while.)

TMF

March 18, 2007, 10:03:54 PM #6 Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 10:06:45 PM by TMF
You must.

UHMEEEEBA

TMF

I'm sorry but I don't have a pointy ear fetish so drop it.

Jesuszilla

I don't care. Some of them are hot. Like Zelda.

Yes, a low I thought I myself would never stoop to. But damn that artist made her look hotter than Nintendo did. Which was good on Nintendo's part.

UHMEEEEBA

TMF does play Zelda, in fact he had the Wii version as previously stated. And is one of the pieces of evidence people are using to point out this.

Then theres that whole Caster thing and all, and you have a pretty good case of him have a liking for pointed ears.

TMF

You tard you didn't do a Chi2 test for independence. If you did you would see there is no correlation.

UHMEEEEBA

I doubt the correlation is EXACTLY zero, it has to be at least a .3 correlation, while it's weak and wouldn't be acceptable in a scientific context, it's more than ok for pyschological ones or social ones.

Jesuszilla