• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 12:31:27 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Diet MegaMan Zero 2

Started by Neon_Tiger, January 16, 2007, 12:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

February 14, 2007, 07:33:50 PM #15 Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 09:35:34 PM by Fljduhwwh Vprnlqj Pdq
ZX was pretty bad.

ZXA is the sequel AND has Axl. Logically it will be on par in suckniess with RockMan World 2, SAR, X6, X7 and Zero 4.

But some more information, Grey meets Pandora early in the game and is some 14 year old reploid failed experiment, wow so original. Ashe is a human and meets Prometheus early in the game and is part of the organization that oversees and controls the world affairs. So it looks like Pandora and Prometheus will likely be feature more promenintly in only one of the characters stories. Given the two claimed to be quite old in ZX, as of yet there is no real evidence this could not be a prequel, it's possible. Otherwise I image Vent/Aile will probably make an appearance somewhere or be referenced.

Another intersting theory I heard is one that sounds odd at first, that Prometheus and Pandora may be the main characters of the series, and it might just deal with them screwing over various RockMen for that "game" mentioned in ZX.

Gameplay wise, Human form now has a basic buster. Model A has the ability to perform charge shots (which is nothing like Axl, ya know, good job Inti) and homing charge shots. One screen seems to indicate that Axl's DNA Change might be passed onto the Model (if this is the case it is unlikely there will be any other Models but instead just DNA changes of bosses). I imagine similiar to ZX, Ashe will be slightly faster, and Grey will take less recoil.

The DNA Change reminds me all too well of the gimmicky Z-Knuckle so thus far it isn't looking too good.

Source for most of this: http://www.exe-undersq.com/

Edit: Full translation on Atomic Fire, the game is said to be set "many years" after the defeat of Model V. Typically "many years" in Capcom means at least a few decades or so, and Aile and Vent were human so they might be dead. Prairie are probably still around though.

Fusion

I trust Capcom's plot abilities a lot more since they actually brought closure to the Zero series.  And homing laser attacks?  I love those in shooters, I bet I'll like 'em even more in a platform game, although as long as they aren't unlimited.

Believe it or not, we should be lucky we even -have- Axl as the main Live Metal of this game.  I've been getting tired of X and Zero, and Axl's been, what, missing in action for years now?

If you want X and Zero, get Diet MegaMan Zero.  If you want Axl, get Diet MegaMan Zero Advent.

UHMEEEEBA

February 15, 2007, 12:48:38 PM #17 Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 08:44:43 PM by Fljduhwwh Vprnlqj Pdq
The problem is due to X7 practically no one wants Axl.

Edit: Regarding the boss logo someone on RPM zoomed in and unblurred it a little. It appears to a W (DUNN DUNN DUNNNNN?) over a small triangle.

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/6278/sdsoe9.png

Source: This guy

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

Yep, now it's officially gay.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Whats more funny is people where waiting for a week to see the site update...

Too see a uninformative blog and another week to get information we already know.

Silly Capcom.

UHMEEEEBA

It's old now, but whatever, plot details more screenies blarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

This Legion group is run by a Triumvirate, oh goodie Caeser would be happy. There is a clearer shot of the boss logo and it does look quite a bit like ∀, so either the protagonists are fighting everybody, or Inti lied and it should be ∃.

Source: Atomic Fire

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

You totally didn't get the joke.

Jesuszilla

Glad to see Sub Tank is still here. He's one of the only few who can make sense out of the storylines of the newer Rockman games.

UHMEEEEBA

Also he gave us perilous pillow and ZOMG MY CAEK.

UHMEEEEBA

March 06, 2007, 11:00:07 PM #27 Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 11:01:44 PM by The Justice
Teh silly blog updated again.

As did teh website.

Seems to be character information we knew the day the EG report came out.

Source: Me, bitches.

Jesuszilla

All I can say is that the stage on the front page (at the time of this post) looks nice. Too bad it will probably be severly decreased in quality if used. That of course is based on the assumption that it was VERY nice before .jpg artifacts.

Fusion

Isn't Sub Tank a girl, not a guy?