• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:06:37 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

MegaMan 3

Started by Double, March 21, 2006, 02:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Double

March 21, 2006, 02:56:52 PM Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 09:07:54 PM by Double

MegaMan 3, after MegaMan 2 this is one of the most popular in the classic series, does it deserve such praise? Well...

Gameplay: This game introduced the slide, which many argue changed the gameplay for the better. Rush is also introduced here, which is a great addition. I agree with this statement, overall this game is more enjoyable than MegaMan 2. It should also be noted this is one of the only games that records Energy Tanks in your passwords.
19 out of 20

Music: Some of the best music in the series, this gets a perfect score, due to SparkMan's music.
15 out of 15

Translation: Besides calling Dr. Light, Dr. Right several times, this one had a fairly decent translation.
9.5 out 10

Length: This one was larger than 2 and probably as large as most of the other NES games, although this one does seem to go on for quite some time.
15 out 15

Rehash Factor: All of the bosses from MegaMan 2 return as various Doc Robots. In addition the Yellow Devil makes his first returning appearance here. This paved the way for the rehashing seen in modern MegaMan games.
13 out of 15

Plot: This one is odd, most people think the plot is just Wily being evil again. However, as the instruction booklet states Wily is apparently sane and is working with Dr. Light... sure... I personally found this to be a lame plot, but that just might be me.
7 out of 10

Difficulty: This one is about the same as 2, thus it gets the same rating.
13 out of 15

Total: 91.5/100 = 91.5 %

Positive: This game also introduced Rush, and ProtoMan, and where would we be without them?

Negative: Top Spin