• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:27:19 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

CVS Dee Jay, all CVS2 characters updated.

Started by Jesuszilla, May 17, 2015, 12:17:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

May 17, 2015, 12:17:54 AM Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 12:20:47 AM by Jesuszilla

Dee Jay has been released, and all Capcom vs. SNK 2 characters have been updated!

System Changes:

• Added command buffering. HUGE thanks goes to Vans for the base system and the Dolphin emulator team for making an emulator with framestep!
  • Added AI. That's the main reason this update took so long. Everybody needed it, and I had to code it for everybody. I hope it leaves you sufficiently salty.
  • Switched to 1.0 officially. It's time people moved on.
  • Proper jump behavior.
  • Fixed bug in EX-Groove that always enabled air guard if Counter Movement was activated.
  • Proper turbo adjustments.
  • Removed all velmuls in system movements in favor of veladds, like Capcom always does.
  • Fixed Custom Combo so that they can enter specials and supers anytime from basics (just like in CvS2)
  • Fixed all hittimes and pausetimes (except Bluestreak because a lot of that was designed pretty tightly and I didn't want to break anything)

Eagle:

• Added play-through-animation code that they actually did with him a lot.
  • Fixed damage for Eagle's throws. Can't believe I forgot to change the values from... whoever I based him on.
  • Fixed dash velocities.

Felicia:

• New run animation.
  • Lots of movement adjustments.

Andy:

• Complete recode. He plays entirely different to how he did before.

M. Bison:

• Fixed hittimes for Crazy Buffalo. Lvl.2 cancels should work more properly now.

Bluestreak:

• Just general bug fixes for any that might have been brought up.
  • Added AI by Tunglashor. Thanks!

All in the usual spot!
Downloads → Characters → Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.