• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 02:01:58 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Current status of the Marvel 2099 mugen project, what's taken & still available

Started by Rodimus_2316, February 25, 2015, 04:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodimus_2316

Hi, I'm Rodimus_2316, and I'm working with others on a Marvel 2099-based mugen game at Crusader Cast:

http://crusadercast.com/marvel-2099-fall-of-the-hammer

No storyline yet, just working on the sprites-offers we've gotten so far, and will hopefully aquire more.  To help, I've recently finished posting all the original 2099 comics on the forum, to be used as project programming-guides, and/or anyone wanting to do their own mugen characters, or are just curious about 2099 comics.  If you'd like to help, or just get to know 2099 stories, come on over! 

What's taken so far:

Fate: Meanstreak (X-Men 2099 member), Krystalin (X-Men 2099 member), Bloodhawk (X-Men 2099 member), Skullfire (X-Men 2099 member), and Monstrobot.  Sprites only.  Is currently working on Meanstreak, Monstrobot & Bloodhawk.

?? (Started by JohnSpider96 & Predatorsru): Venom 2099 (sprites, and stage?)

Rodimus_2316: Spider-Man 2099 (spites and stage (I hope), to continue from Medrops' early work)

Supaman2525: Doctor Octopus 2099 (sprites and stage)

Rodimus_2316 & Fate: Goblin 2099 (sprites, at least)

NUBSEC: Some stages

Screwhead (went missing): Music help

Ghost Killer: Doom 2099 (sprites, and maybe stage too, with possible help from Alienmorph) and Punisher 2099 (sprites, and stage?)

If anyone here would like to do any remaining unclaimed characters, here's a guide to which sections you can draw from:

The original line of Marvel 2099 comics under Joey Cavalieri, what was done and what was intended before being replaced with WoT stuff: MOST PREFERRED

The final comics dealing with WoT stuff: OFF LIMITS

Anything else, such as the Shattered Dimensions game, the Edge of Time game, Marvel Knights 2099, Timestorm 2099, etc.: ACCEPTABLE

As said, no definate plot for the game so far.  Once we get all the sprites/stages we think we can get, then we'll build a game/story around it. 

Thanks! :)