• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 03:36:42 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

E3 2014

Started by Brandy Bogard, May 29, 2014, 03:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandy Bogard

May 29, 2014, 03:12:03 PM Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 04:10:11 PM by Brandy Bogard
http://www.e3countdown.com/

It's time once again for the most commercialized event this side of the Super Bowl. Decided to start the thread a bit early so speculation can run free.

June 10-12
(don't ask me why all the conferences save for Nintendo's are on the 9th, I just went by the Wikipedia page)
CONFERENCE SCHEDULES

• Microsoft - June 9 12:30/9:30PT
  • Electronic Arseholes - June 9 3:00/12:00 PT
  • Ubisoft - June 9 6:00/3:00 PT
  • Sony - June 9 9:00/6:00 PT
  • Nintendo Digital Event - June 10 12:00/9:00 AM PT on http://e3.nintendo.com/
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Some friends joked about making a drinking game out of that bingo. I really hope we go through with it.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Brandy Bogard

E3 IS TODAY

PREPARE THE DORITOS
POUR THE MOUNTAIN DEW
COOK THE HOT POCKETS (AND DO IT FOR FREE)
DROP THE BASS
READY YOUR BODIES

:mrox: :mrox: :mrox: :mrox: :mrox: :mrox:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

I missed Microsoft's, and therefore, I missed nothing. The only notable things I heard were Halo collection and some LittleBigPlanet ripoff where Conker is supposedly in it.

Come ON, Microsoft. You already have the most disliked console, and you arguably have more money behind you than any other corporation. Step it the fuck up, already.

Hopefully Sony has some goodies to show us, and Nintendo I suspect will not disappoint this year since they have impressed me enough to impulsively buy a Wii U and tons of their games.

Jesuszilla

June 10, 2014, 03:54:33 PM #5 Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 05:47:49 PM by Jesuszilla
NEW STARFOX
A YOSHI GAME THAT DOESN'T SUCK

OP Palutena that will either get nerfed before release or banned faster than Petshop.

So, Neon, any chance we'll be seeing something like Math Woods in Mario Maker?

UHMEEEEBA

No since I'd have to buy a Wii U first and that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

Also since falling into pits in NES Mario is always fatal, unlike Mega Man, the concept wouldn't really work.