• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:56:28 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Marisa_RP

Started by Trinitronity, May 12, 2014, 08:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinitronity

May 12, 2014, 08:05:24 AM Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 08:10:07 AM by Trinitronity
After some talk with Seravy, I decided to actually break my silence now and show you, who it was all the time:
[spoiler]

It's Marisa Kirasame!
(screenshots are outdated, and I'm to lazy to upload new ones)[/spoiler]
Even though RicePigeon is back, I'll still do Touhou characters in his style, since I'm doing them in his old style instead of the one, which RicePigeon goes. That also means that there will be a spell card selection as well.
For those, who wonder, I have used the latest Yukari_RP as a base, since she was for 1.0, didn't floated like Mima and also didn't had extra files like Flandre. That way, I already had all the system code ready to go.
As for the sprites, I have used the SSF of Marisa_K by Kohaku (thanks). I also replaced most of Yukarin Yakanzuki's voice in Yukari_RP's SND file with the voice of Marisa_K (the best Marisa voice IMO), but also with some voice samples from Touhou Kubotu.
She is currently near completition, she only needs these things:
-Orreries Universe (has intro, movement, and an almost finished first bullet pattern)
-special intros (I already finished the one for Mima_RP and Alice_RP, trying to do the one for Reimu_RP)
-other minor things
But don't get too excited. Since she was meant to be a template, I cannot release her, until she is 100% done, since if I release her, I wont update her anymore.
On the same time, I'm also working on Reimu.  Even though RicePigeon makes a Reimu already, mine will be different from his. Not only will she have my own color seperation (which every of my future RP-styled characters will have), she will also have some extra stuff like a new basic attack I made and also intros and winposes derived from Touhou Kobuto, Touhou Sky Arena and Touhou Hopeless Masquerade. She will also be less charge typed then RicePigeon's Reimu.
Also, after I have finished Marisa, I'll do these 3 next:

• Tenshi: Since I'm already working on Reimu, I searched for an replacement, so I went with our weather celestial. Her main rap name will be the ability to manipulate the weather, of course, but I will also make other things like turning most of her Story Mode Spell Cards into regular ones.
  • Alice: Again, RicePigeon already works on her, but there will be even more difference between my Alice and his Alice then between my Reimu and his Reimu. She will have a almost completely new moveset, based on nenmin's Gensokyo Dolls Alice, where she can use a large variaty of dolls through...uhm...doll sets. I cannot think up of a better name, but they will work similar to the Powet Sets of MegaMan chars in Robot Master Mayhem. That way, Alice can use almost every doll, which nenmin's Alice use. And depending on the Doll Set, one of her LVL3 spellcards will change AS WELL!
  • Utsohu, Yuka or Sakuya: For this one, I will do a poll, so you can decide. Yuka will be mostly a trap character, Sakuya can manipulate time, and Utsohu will have a source accurate cape and a little deadly extra something.  >:D
  • Some additional surprise stuff I will work on, whenever there is no progress with my other future projects, so that can take a while...
UPDATE:
Here is, what has been made for Marisa_RP:
[spoiler]
Basics: 100%
Specials: 99%
Supers: 99%
Intros: 90%
Win Poses: 99%
Beta Testing: ??%
[/spoiler]
And here is, what I have seperated so far for Reimu_RP:
[spoiler=First Part: Main Seperation]