• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 01:57:44 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Batsu Ichimonji by R@CE AKIR@ Updated 3/15/2014

Started by R@CE AKIR@, February 14, 2014, 08:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R@CE AKIR@

February 14, 2014, 08:45:12 PM Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 11:09:23 PM by R@CE AKIR@
Batsu Ichimonji Updated 3/15/14
Batsu Finished

Get him here
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ugj1ixvq129imp9/Batsu.rar

Note : Check the config file to see changes that can be made into the character.

Check the Read me for info on the character and credits

R@CE AKIR@

R@CE AKIR@

February 20, 2014, 06:26:56 PM #2 Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 06:42:14 PM by R@CE AKIR@
Batsu updated again 2/20/14

Added Kyosuke to the Double Zenkai Kiai Dan LV3 super, so now there is a randomization of whether Kyosuke or Hinata will come out.
-Added Electricity Effects on Batsu, Hinata, and Kyosuke's charging animations
-Fixed Guts Upper Projectile Upper Projectile so that now it will fade away correctly no matter if hit or not by it
-Made it so that now Zenkai Kiai Dan & Max version are now cancellable on the ground. Which will now allow more set ups
-Adjuted FX size on the Super Ryuusei Kick supers
-Tweaked Damage Dampener. I think I am really comfortable as to how it is set now.
-Added Backdash animation that DavidMaximus helped convert over to fit in with my sprites.
-Fixed Blocking animation so that now the correct number are frames are there.
-Fixed the amount of power lvls it takes to do certain supers that I forgot to change in the CMD, but fixed it.

R@CE AKIR@

Please redownload I had to fix an issue with one of his moves taking a lil more damage than what i wanted

R@CE AKIR@

Batsu Updated 2/23/14

- Fixed some issues with his combos with his Lvl2 Blazing Mikadzuki Kick super going into his Zenkai Kiai Den

- Fixed somethin on his winquote that I left in there that wasnt supposed to be there

- Tweaked the dampner again.

- Fixed pausetime issues on the projectiles

R@CE AKIR@

Batsu Updated 2/28/14

- Tweaked Batsu's kick throw so that that the hit frame was 1 frame earlier like it should have been instead of it being after.
It looks better this way too.

- Fixed ground corner combo that Luis was talking about by adding more ground cornerpush to Batsu's normal attacks.

R@CE AKIR@

Batsu Updated 3/15/14

-Tweaked not hit by on Batsu's Guts Upper and also added more palettes made by UltimateBiospark.