• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 08:26:39 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Syone's Projects - CvS Rebirth

Started by Syone, November 22, 2013, 02:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syone

November 22, 2013, 02:36:14 AM Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 06:16:42 AM by Syone
Hi guys,

I recently rediscovered CVS stages as having some of the most interesting, impressive concepts. I'm thinking of renovating some of them. This is a remastered version of a CVS pro stage extended with original contents. Much efforts are devoted to refining details using new methods and resources. I aim to deliver a believable, dynamic action environment to go with your adrenaline rush. Besides the new sections, a large portion of the old code has been redone while preserving all of the original concepts (may change in the future). The stage is about 65% done and many more new elements will be introduced.

Here is a section of the stage in motion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwS-7jV1mrU

Again there will be lots of changes ahead, feel free to leave any suggestions.

Jesuszilla

Mirrored text on the train is really off-putting, but I like this concept! Keep it up!

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Syone

November 24, 2013, 03:09:56 AM #2 Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 03:25:00 AM by Syone
Oh, because bandicam have the shots upside down, I just rotated it and kept it without flipping again because I got too used to the normal direction. Thanks for pointing that out, I'll reupload the picture.