• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:30:46 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Important: Please Read.

Started by Jesuszilla, September 14, 2006, 04:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

September 14, 2006, 04:23:11 PM Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 04:36:06 PM by Mr. Coffee
As many of you might have noticed, founder and creator of BAS, Neon_Tiger, has been missing for weeks... We have no idea as to his whereabouts or his well-being... We all only hope he's okay.

We believe that, like many MUGEN Creators, such as many members of MRev, he just... Disappeared... Just like Elecbyte. No notification or anything... His account hasn't even been active since September 2 of this year.

TMF, one of the students of the same university he went to, has not been on in a while, either. This has also lead to a theory that maybe the school's network is screwed up for the time being.

Another is that, according to the news, two men, one 21 years of age, and another of 35 years both died due to a motorcycle crash in the same city as Neon's college on Labor Day weekend. Neon just turned 21 this year. I doubt the other victim was TMF. I doubt he was 35, not to mention it'd be a little too ironic.

Whatever the cause is, it's been way too long for someone to be gone without notice... We have no choice but to assume that he just disappeared, as there is not much evidence to support many of these theories. All of us staff really miss Neon like hell.

Seeing as Vans is the only active administrator, he is pretty much head of BAS now.

As for Neon's MUGEN creations, they will remain offline and unrequestable, as that's how he wanted it. All of his WIPs are also cancelled, so do not bring these up. These rules will remain in effect until Neon says otherwise.

Stay tuned for more updates.

On another note, you may have noticed that there hasn't been much activity here lately since Neon's disappearance...

Well, we don't have very many members in the first place, so if you post more, that would help keep this place lively, and us staff really don't know what to talk about. :P

However, we usually hang out at the IRC channel, which you can find how to get to it in the stickied topic in this same section. Things are usually pretty active there, so feel free to drop by.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Fusion

It's been an entire week and still no word from either TMF or Neon.

Jesuszilla

It should also be noted that Double has also disappeared. I found this in my inbox... Damn shame I hadn't checked my e-mail sooner.

Quote from: DoubleIt's been many, many years... But I finally did it.

I managed to finally hack my way out of the prison he was keeping me in. Let's just say that before he left one day I pissed him off so he made it so the only thing I could do was view 4chan's /b/.... In INTERNET EXPLORER.

I'm typing this message in Firefox, because I do NOT want to be reminded of that horrid place ever again.

Oh, I also deleted all of Neon's characters.

Up yours,
Double

It also included an attatchment entitled "upyours.zip." In it, it contained this image:

Perhaps Neon left to look for him?

Fusion

That's suspicious enough.

*cue Phoenix Wright investigation theme*

Since the unknown cause of Neon's disappearance, any evidence his key.  The message that has been posted provides a rather interesting insight into the matter.

"It's been many, many years..." Clearly implies that this had been going on for quite a while, and if so, Neon may have had enough.

You should note the presence of ALL of Neon's characters there.  And of course Double's "I've freaking snapped!" pose, which clearly indicates that he did something against Neon.  Probably something incredibly offensive.

He also doesn't intend to return at all, judging from the letter.

I still can't help but think that all of this was planned beforehand.  TMF would have no reason to hide, or so we think... What was going on that we didn't know about?

Jesuszilla

Then there's his personal text, "Nothing disappears without a trace." ...

I don't get it, though... I mean, the only contact he ever mentioned, TMF, has disappeared as well... It doesn't make any sense.

Fusion

Remember when MW talked about Neon's whereabouts, he said Neon was probably "just starting school?"  I think the period for "just getting underway" has pretty much passed by now.

Deleted User

性交日本