• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:00:30 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

MR. XBONE'S WILD RIDE (XBOX ONE THREAD)

Started by UHMEEEEBA, May 21, 2013, 12:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

June 18, 2013, 03:09:27 PM #31 Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 03:12:49 PM by Jesuszilla
Pretty soon, we're going to start using some of these words in everyday speech.

For instance,
"I made a 60 on the first exam and a 12 on the second... Even if I made a 100 on the final, I'm xboned."

"She won't listen to criticism, and she insists that her work is without flaws, despite how literally everyone around her keeps pointing out that she can't get the most basic stuff correct. She's pretty much Microsoft."

Come to think of it, an alternative (and honestly, more fitting) pronunciation for XBONE could be, "crossbones."

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jesuszilla

June 19, 2013, 03:30:20 PM #33 Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 03:35:50 PM by Jesuszilla
And now they're saying they're doing away with the (majority of) unpopular stuff.

I still say don't buy into it; all that would do is tell them it's OK to make bad decisions and then try to win us back at the last minute. They had their chance and for me, they blew it.

Remember, it was their idea to do all this in the first place. They could just be trying to lure you in and then ease back into their plans by gradually changing the ToS.

UHMEEEEBA

Not to mention it's still a hundred dollars more than the competition.

There's an analogy somewhere here about New Coke but I'm too lazy to make it.

Jesuszilla

Not really, Coke at least quickly retracted New Coke upon grievances by the consuming public, and they even gave my mother a case of old Coke when she wrote a letter to them saying how awful New Coke was.

I don't see Microsoft being anywhere near as nice.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

How... very fitting.

But hey, at least we can hope he runs Zynga into the ground!

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

Cool, I think I might buy one now.

... said no-one ever outside of sarcasm.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]