• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:53:10 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

MR. XBONE'S WILD RIDE (XBOX ONE THREAD)

Started by UHMEEEEBA, May 21, 2013, 12:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochi Gill

Seriously? Seriously!? Yeah fuck that.

UHMEEEEBA

Well at least they know they shit the bed so hard no amount of cleaning products can make it normal again.

Brandy Bogard

MY SIDES

Can we just change the name of the thread to MR. XBONE'S WILD RIDE? This is just fucking hilarious and it's unbelievable that this is actually happening.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Actually you can turn the Kinect off now so it seems. Given that is the exact opposite of everything said about it during the past few weeks this was probably a last minute change.

Still can't physically disconnect it from the XBOX One though so that image is still correct.

By the way Microsoft is now cancelling certain post E3 one on one interviews in addition to their post conference Q&A. This is becoming the business world equivalent of shoving fingers in your ears and screaming LALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALA.

Brandy Bogard

http://www.Self-loathing playa haters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=577741

Holy shit, according to this Micro$oft is apparently paying publishers to show only games on the Xbox One at E3. If this is true then I have no fucking words.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

They're also apparently paying people to make positive posts about the XBOX One on Reddit and manipulate the ratings of comments about the console to be in their favor.

As an only tangentially related aside, the PRISM leak has put Microsoft's "we'd never give up your private information" claims about the Kinect yesterday a little harder to believe.

Short of Microsoft literally straight up killing a dude during their conference next week I don't think they can get any worse PR than this.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Jesuszilla