• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:49:31 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

MR. XBONE'S WILD RIDE (XBOX ONE THREAD)

Started by UHMEEEEBA, May 21, 2013, 12:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochi Gill

Fuck it, I'm skipping it for that alone. :wtf:

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

May 21, 2013, 03:18:21 PM #4 Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 03:21:00 PM by UHMEEEEBA
But wait there's more, XBOX One will not function without a Kinect.

Also as expected that whole one use CD thing means it requires an internet connection to verify them, but after doing so you don't need it to play it. Or that's what the guy supposedly said before the interview in question was taken down.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

About that used game "fee",

QuoteBut what if you want to bring a game disc to a friend's house and play there? You'll have to pay a fee—and not just some sort of activation fee, but the actual price of that game—in order to use a game's code on a friend's account. Think of it like a new game, Harrison said.

"The bits that are on that disc, you can give it to your friend and they can install it on an Xbox One," he said. "They would then have to purchase the right to play that game through Xbox Live."

"They would be paying the same price we paid, or less?" we asked.

"Let's assume it's a new game, so the answer is yes, it will be the same price," Harrison said.

It also requires logging in once per day.

Websta

I like how microsoft is fucking over those who supported them for 7 years.

Jesuszilla

The_None

I'll just say that 360 Kinect users had trouble watching the livestream because the Kinect actually listened to what was said on the livestream.

Add to Kinect being pretty much mandatory for Xbox One aaaaaand..... well, suffice to say, griefers (and Hideo Kojima) are so going to have a field day with this.

Jesuszilla

Welp, there goes half their conference.

Also this.

Yeah, XBOX One confirmed fucked in Europe.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Jesuszilla

Games are $99.99

Yeah, they are totally trying to support their drug habits.