• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:33:18 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Diet MegaMan Zero

Started by Neon_Tiger, March 21, 2006, 02:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: Neon_TigerI've been avoiding making a topic about this until there was decent amount of information to talk about.

As anyone who has visited irc would tell you, I am not too fond on this series thus far, it reeks of rehash in so many ways.

First and foremost we have are Power Ranger wannabee protagonist's Vent and Aile. Whom have the ability to turn into X and Zero for some rehashed Gameplay for ya. In addition, one of the screen shots from Coro-coro showed the X form being used on a stage that looks like X1's intro stage, right down to a Bee Bladder. Forms for the 4 Guardians from the first three Zero games were also hinted in a video, in case that wasn't Power Rangering for you.

A recent website has some new information about the game too, in addition to the now infamous Mr. Coffee, the Zero look alike, we now have Serpent, Sigma's Bastard Lovechild with hair, and Prairie whose design is little more than a mash of Elpizo and Aloutte. The page was translated by Atomic Fire. This whole plot is fairly identical to the previous Zero series, one society being better off than another, we did this already Capcom. Overall rather than calling the Serpent Comapny that, I will stick with my opinon on this series and call them:
Neo Arcadia Lite

Quote from: JesuszillaWhat about...

VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!

?

Quote from: Neon_TigerVan was an early mistranslation, it is actually Vent.

Quote from: JesuszillaThat's even dumber than VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Fusion

April 26, 2006, 12:45:54 PM #1 Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 03:43:11 PM by Mentos
it lives again.

Yeah, Sprites Inc has Diet MegaMan Zero sprites (suck it, word filter) (suck it censor bypass) on their forums, but it's just the animations Capcom has put on their japanese Diet site.  To be quite honest, I can't wait to see how the game's actually gonna play.

Positive: Zero-X Forum looks badass.
Negative: ROCK-ON!

UHMEEEEBA

ZX form is just Zero from the zero series with a palette swap and a new face (and in Aile's case also boobs). Big fucking deal.

Fusion

Way I see it:

X form: Double Buster attack
ZX form: Buster & Saber (probably X6 Mode)
every other mode: See MMZ Guardians.

UHMEEEEBA

Fusion

Old news, Neon.  Knew about it when Capcom updated their DMMZ site.

UHMEEEEBA

Well it still gives better information than:

Quote from: FoxWay I see it:

X form: Double Buster attack
ZX form: Buster & Saber (probably X6 Mode)
every other mode: See MMZ Guardians.

Has better information on the Diet Guardian forms than what you said.

UHMEEEEBA

From Atomic Fire:

Quote from: FireManAlthough I didn:t get too much time [ZX's producer] to talk with him, he did come and chat with me a couple times, as a very sociable, and quite interesting person. I even asked him about the "Model V", questioning if it was Dr. Vile or VAVA. He seemed a little surprised at the mention of Dr. Vile, ...

Quote from: FireMan... He said to me, although it is a secret, it is one of the ones you already said. Thus, from this information we can definately assume that it's a character from the past, and either is Dr. Vile or VAVA

Oh goodie. So this raises the question do you want the Boba Fett wanabee or the Kool-aid Man wanabee?

Jesuszilla

Probably Boba Fett. Capcom would be more than likely to rehash him than LavaLampMan.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

I would sure hope so, the drunk was pretty lame. Although given this is Diet MegaMan Zero, and Weil was an important part of MegaMan Zero, I am afraid it is probably him.

Fusion

Capcom COULD make an MMZ5 that centers around Omega Zero AND the other Vile...

UHMEEEEBA

June 15, 2006, 03:31:54 PM #11 Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 03:33:40 PM by DBZ Sucks.txt
Quote from: BoardWarning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Witty.

Anyways, the obligatory 8 bosses were revealed on Capcom's site for this game some weird designs to say the least.

Source: MMN

The fact the stages are named Area E through Area L is sad.

Fusion

Not as bad as Darius where the Zones can be from A to the last known symbol ever made.

UHMEEEEBA

Game got a 31/40 in Famitsu.

Source: Atomic Fire

Having said that, we may remember Famitsu's crazy antics from earlier.

Jesuszilla

http://kids.goo.ne.jp/event/rockmanzx/anime.html

Diet Megaman Zero anime? Thanks goes to FUZN for finding this.

Just try to keep things peaceful.