• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 02:23:21 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Skullomania + Other Chars Updates

Started by DivineWolf, March 03, 2013, 03:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DivineWolf

March 03, 2013, 03:55:28 PM Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 11:26:45 AM by DivineWolf

Get him in my folder.

I'd like to give an extra special thanks to the following:

-Sean Altly
-2OS
-Mr. Infinite
-Froz
-Zzyzzyxx
-Killer Kong
-JZ

I know I already credited you all in the ReadMe, but, it really means a lot to me. Bringing one of my all time favorite chars into MUGEN wouldn't have been possible without you guys' support, feedback, and general help all round. I've always have and always will appreciate the help you guys give with my projects.

DivineWolf

Quick update:

-Fixed Skullo Dream's conditions of catching p2.
-Fixed recoil anim for hitting with Skullo Crusher.

DivineWolf

=3/6/2013=

Skullomania updated:

-Tweaked med/strong versions of Skullo Slider
-Tweaked Skullo Space
-Tweak Skullo Dream slightly(just added envshake)
-Added a bit more to p2's x/y-vel values on final hit of (MAX) Super Slider
-Skullo can now have up to 2 Skullo Ball supers in play at once. Along with now, only the final 3rd hit of it will knock p2 down.
-ReadMe updated.

DivineWolf

March 11, 2013, 09:18:29 AM #3 Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 09:20:06 AM by DivineWolf
=3/10/2013=

Skullomania updated:

-Tweaked Skullo Dream, removing afterimages during the move. Also changed the finishing pose for it.
-Added alternate version of Skullo Dream: "Neo Skullo Dream"
-ReadMe updated

DivineWolf

=3/16/2013=

Skullomania updated:

-Seems I forgot to put a hitbox on his forward roll anim... My bad...  :-[ Fixed

DivineWolf

I made these updates to chars between the 3-5 days of April. Just DL'd them all to make sure the most recent versions have been uploaded. Anyway...

=4/5/2013=

Skullomania, Mai, KFM, KFG, and Yuka updated:

-(Neo)Skullo Dream cancelling triggers tweaked.(Skullo)
-Miscellaneous tweaks made to some normal/unique attacks timings.(All)
-Slight tweaks to parrying clsns.(Mai)
-Toki Tsubute tweaked a bit.(Mai)
-Rapid time cancelling added. Along with tweaks to hit vels/width application to accommodate said addition.(KFM, KFG, Yuka)
-Timings tweaked a bit for strong/EX version of Kung Fu Blow.(KFG)

usurphling

Hi, divinewolf!

I do really like your version of skullomania. I hope you will add an option to have him air and chain combo.

also, can you make a shadowgeist too? i like him too just like skullomania. thanks in advance =)

DivineWolf

Hello. Thanks for the support and I'm glad you're enjoying him. The air and chain combo aspects isn't my style. I'm afraid to say I'll never add those functions to him or any of my chars, with this playstyle that it. As for ShadowGeist... All I can say is I'm willing to make basically any SFEX char, but the main concern is sprites. The only sprites that are available for SFEX chars are Skullo, Blair Dame, and Kairi. 3D rips don't count. Not a fan of 3D rips in a 2D engine. If someone ever makes sprites for him, I'd be willing to code him. Though only time will tell with that.

usurphling

aww, I wish someone will convert Shadowgeist from 3D to 2D but your style is fine with me. Your skullomania is fun to play specially with your two versions of skullo dream lolz :p