• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 08:20:05 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Psylocke + All Chars Update

Started by DivineWolf, July 05, 2013, 11:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DivineWolf

July 05, 2013, 11:16:12 AM Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 06:47:14 PM by DivineWolf

Extra special thanks to everyone who helped me out with her. Get her in my folder.

Jesuszilla

• Standing animation timings are incorrect, which makes the animation look weird like something from the PSX ports.
  • Walk forward is too fast.
  • Psy-Blade, an anti-air, as QCF. Maybe in MvC2 it made sense, but here it's just odd.
  • Light Psy-Blade is way too safe. She can't be punished at all after block!
  • Psy-Drill, also incredibly safe despite being a move with a lot of forward momentum.
  • Hardly any difference at all in the VERY quick startup for the different strengths of Psy Drill. Observe Terry's Burn Knuckle.
  • She falls a little bit too quickly after the Psy-Blades with Y movement which also makes this a buff.
  • Psy-Blade is just awkwardly stiff in terms of velocities. It's like a constant velocity the entire time, like there's no "friction" (which in Capcom is usually just a negative VelAdd).
  • ROFL THE RUN ANIMATION

I really should have tested this sooner. :/ This is just... not horrible, but awkward. Really awkward.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

DivineWolf

Quote from: Jesuszilla on July 06, 2013, 09:01:26 PM

• Standing animation timings are incorrect, which makes the animation look weird like something from the PSX ports.
  • Walk forward is too fast.
  • Psy-Blade, an anti-air, as QCF. Maybe in MvC2 it made sense, but here it's just odd.
  • Light Psy-Blade is way too safe. She can't be punished at all after block!
  • Psy-Drill, also incredibly safe despite being a move with a lot of forward momentum.
  • Hardly any difference at all in the VERY quick startup for the different strengths of Psy Drill. Observe Terry's Burn Knuckle.
  • She falls a little bit too quickly after the Psy-Blades with Y movement which also makes this a buff.
  • Psy-Blade is just awkwardly stiff in terms of velocities. It's like a constant velocity the entire time, like there's no "friction" (which in Capcom is usually just a negative VelAdd).
  • ROFL THE RUN ANIMATION

I really should have tested this sooner. :/ This is just... not horrible, but awkward. Really awkward.

-They may be the case, because I just eyeballed her stance from MvC2. It's not a big deal and looks fine to me.
-I'll slow it down.
-I'm not going to change the default commands for chars. That's essentially cheating imo. Doesn't matter how it "feels" that's always been the command for Psi-Blade.
-I'll tweak it
-I'll tweak it
-I'll tweak it
-I'll tweak it
-I'll see about adding some friction to them
-Um... OK...? I'm happy you're happy...?

Thanks for the feedback.

DivineWolf

=7/27/2013=(uploaded today, 7/31/2013, though the 27th is the date I made the updates)

Psylocke updated:
-Miscellaneous tweaks to various timings and velocities of her attacks/anims and basic movements.
-Psi-Drill command changed to B, D, DB, + any punch(reverse DP motion).
-Psi-Drill can now be performed in the air, without the need of Ninjutsu's air variant.
-Kochou Gakure can now be done in the air.
-MAX Mode KO bug fixed/defense boost updated.(special thanks Jesuszilla)
-s.HP is now super cancel only
-c.HP is now super cancel only
-c.MK can no longer be special or super cancelled
-Fixed pals added
-ReadMe updated

DivineWolf

=8/5/2013=

All characters updated

All:
-Pal map scheme changed to the Capcom default scheme.
-MAX Mode def boost/ KO bug fixed. (special thanks Jesuszilla)

Mai:
-Intro vs Jmorphman's Joe timings tweaked. (This may look off with his currently available version of him, but, it'll look right once JMM releases the update for his Joe.)

Poison:
-Updated timings, vels, clsns, and damage values all around.
-Hitsparks updated to latest PotS' scheme.
-CFJ style MB added.
-Extra pals added.

Skullo:
-New small pic added by Hades.

Poison is the one that received the most noteworthy updates. Aside from the MAX mode fix that all my chars needed. Don't feel like making another thread. This works well enough.