• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

[KOF2002 UM] Iori, F-Iori, Marco released. Jhun updated.

Started by Deleted User, February 02, 2013, 05:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted User

1.0 Only

I'm releasing:
- Iori Yagami from KOF2002 UM.
- Flameless Iori Yagami in KOF2002 UM style.
- Marco Rossi in KOF2002 UM style.

Updating:

- Jhun Hoon.

Downloads → Vans

quake7g

Wow! i waited for that Marco for days and days. It finally gets released and a big 1.0 gets stamped on it. :( Oh well! Anyways great job on the three.

dbdrummer7

First post, registered here to say I love these characters, thank you Vans! I found a few things that I posted on Guild, but I'm not sure if you check there, so here's what I got: "These characters are awesome! I found one error though, when you follow the instructions and change Iori's name to Iori_WLS, it glitches his intro with KOD's Kyo, making a duplicate Iori. One of his intros with Kyo_WLS is a little quiet too (the one with the flame explosion)." Hope you have the time to fix these, if not then I'll enjoy him anyway!  ;D

Deleted User

Thanks for the report.

I have fixed the problem with KOD's Kyo.

As for the sounds it's quite the contrary, Kyo is too loud. :P

Websta

These characters are really fun to play, thanks for the release Vans ;D

I noticed however in F-Iori that he changes to an invalid state 172. I think its a winpose.
That intro seems a little too static, I'm guessing it was supposed to look like the '99 intro

And I'm not sure if it's just me, but Marco's shooting effects seem a little slow.

All in all, I hope you that there's more awesome stuff in the pipeline.

dbdrummer7

February 06, 2013, 04:52:36 PM #5 Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 06:55:58 PM by dbdrummer7
Sorry it took me so long to see, thanks for the fix Vans! :) Iori time...  :iori:

Edit: I think that I'll also throw my vote in for a bit louder clips, I'm sure yours are accurate, but it would be nice to hear him better. Either way this is my new Iori! :)

devilgenemugen

February 27, 2013, 08:37:08 AM #6 Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 09:02:27 AM by devilgenemugen
There is one problem I just found when using Bishamon by 3ha:

I perform his Karame Dama HCF+P then followed by ES Tsuji Hayate which his opponent kill himself and when your Iori gets up, Bishamon is stuck there as shown. It occurs to all of your other creations as well as Kod's K', Nazo's Kim and Koopakoot's creations.

Koakuma

If there's an issue with one character that can be replicated with several different other characters, then it's incredibly likely that the problem is with that one character rather than the handful of other characters.

devilgenemugen

but when I fight against other creation like GM's, Warusaki3's, Pots's, Jmorphman's, he doesn't have any problem after performing the ES Tsuji Hayate.

devilgenemugen

March 10, 2013, 09:42:57 PM #9 Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 09:44:45 PM by devilgenemugen
There is one more problem in your Iori when fighting against Pots's Ryu AI. When Ryu perform his Joudan Sokutou Geri, Iori fly off the screen and never come back like this:

sometimes it will happen, sometimes it will not happen. You try fighting against his AI several times, you will know what I means

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

kyosunagi

May 30, 2013, 05:16:43 AM #11 Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 05:54:48 AM by kyosunagi
uhm i have a problem with iori he does not respond to kyo_wls in intro, but he's ok with kyo-98
kyo starts with ngbc or kof 01 intro while iori goes with his usual intro

devilgenemugen

The readme file have already mention how to make intro interaction with kyo_wls

Quote from: Jesuszilla on March 10, 2013, 11:16:16 PM
what state is he in in debug
Sometimes the problem will occur sometimes it doesn't occur and I have not manage to get that bug occur at the moment, I will keep trying to get it shown and report the state number  :iori:

kyosunagi

May 31, 2013, 02:21:17 AM #13 Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 02:23:34 AM by kyosunagi
here's what im talking about there's no problem with kyo but iori does not responds
i didn't change any codes from iori
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]