• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 04:41:32 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Bluestreak released, all CvS2 characters (except Andy), Felicia (VC) updated

Started by Jesuszilla, December 31, 2012, 05:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

Well, the moment has finally come. Happy New Year, everyone!

Diepod and I REALLY hope you'll enjoy this. After so much time being in production, we feel this is perfection.

Bluestreak

• HE GOT RELEASED! YAY!

Felicia (CvS2)

• Entirely new spriteset thanks to Ash (for commissioning in the first place for his YoH project) and Rolento (for the edits). Seriously, I can't thank you two enough.
  • New portraits. The artwork matches more closely with Kinu's style, I think. Either way, I really like it.
  • Changed Rolling Scratch to use a loop variable to reduce code redundancy.
  • Fixed problems in Rolling Uppercut decelerating too quickly.
  • Reversed the command for Delta Kick to match VP, VH, CFJ, and MvC3.
  • Changed Sand Splash animation to the one from MvC2.
  • New Rolling Buckler effects (in low res to match CvS2), and separate versions for special and super.
  • Total character revamp. She is a lot faster now, and feels a lot better. I say she is a LOT more of a convincing CvS2 character now to the point where I'm almost ashamed of previous versions. :P
  • Light Cat Spike now has a huge frame advantage. You can link pretty much anything afterwards now. Depending on character size, you can extend the loop, but this does NOT mean there is an infinite.
  • Added air throw.
  • Made P throw mashable as in CFJ.
  • Now has all winposes from the older games, including the butterfly (because I did it for the VC version, so it was a matter of copypaste). Not adding the CFJ winpose where she goes to sleep because I'd like to keep that unique to time over.

Eagle

• Fixed incorrect dash velocities.

M. Bison

• Changed all attack hitboxes to give them proper priorities.

Felicia (VC)

• Please Help Me! should now have as much recovery time as in the original game.
  • All hitboxes now cover the same area as in the original game.

CvS2 System

• Changed how Just Defend works entirely. Now it uses the type Warusaki uses in his latest update, which means that Just Defending multi-hit moves should be a LOT easier.
  • Cleared up SEVERAL variables by relocating several Groove-related booleans to one variable through the use of bitwise shifting. This is mainly because I WANT AI PATCHES!
  • Fixed issues with Small Jump variable not getting reset.
  • Fixed not being able to Just Defend during Small Jump.
  • Everyone now has the updated dampener from Eagle.
  • Fixed grooveless mode. You'll now have no gauge, and ALL skills available to use. :)

Please note, Win compatibility at this point is almost UNTESTED by me because I use 1.0. Infinites due to pausetime differences are to be expected.

Downloads→Characters→Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jesuszilla

Everyone updated.

CvS2 System

• Fixed messages displaying in grooveless mode.

Felicia (both)

• Applied Vans's common1 fix to custom hit states.

Bluestreak

• Applied Vans's common1 fix to custom hit states.
  • Made uppercut after bounce in Zeus Major use a custom hit state.
  • Fixed hitdef attributes in Zeus Major.

Jesuszilla

Bluestreak updated again

Fixes bugs in Zeus Major. It now uses custom states for each hit and makes use of TargetState to prevent any errors that could result from parrying.

EDIT: Updated AGAIN due to issues in, you guessed it, Zeus Major.

Jesuszilla

Updated Bison. Removed some experimental AI stuff that was 1.0-only, which crashed him in Win. My bad.

Also, a reminder that Felicia has a Win CNS. Please look at the files, read READ OR DIE.txt, etc. before reporting ANYTHING. I called the file as such and used all caps for a reason.

davismaximus

When removing the groove system on Bison, I'm getting some cloned shadows above the floor:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Loving Bluestreak BTW, you and Diepod did a fantastic job with him.

Jesuszilla

Thanks, davismaximus and DivineWolf for finding the bug.

Bluestreak and Bison updated. Bison fixes the gauge bug, and Bluestreak (hopefully) has that infinite removed.

Jesuszilla

CVS Bison updated.

Fixed hitdefs on air basics.

DivineWolf

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I figure I'd let you know anyway. Even though I've turned off the Groove functions for Balrog and Eagle, the CvS2 messages still pop up accordingly...

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Felicia, Andy, and Bluestreak don't do this. So, I'm assuming this was just something overlooked with Balrog and Eagle.

Jesuszilla

Eh? I thought I fixed that in those two... I'll look into it and get on it.

Jesuszilla

Bluestreak, Bison, Eagle updated.

Fixed incorrect config.txt and messages which caused them to show up during grooveless modes.

Fixed Bluestreak's other infinite. I sure to god hope that's the last...

DivineWolf

One more thing to shoot at you. For Felicia this time. I've turned off the annoucer's voice in her config.txt, but the announcer still says stuff when catching foes with her supers. That whole... "A beautiful example of the combination attack!" Or w/e it is he says, I'm sure you know what I mean. I just re-DL'd all your chars again after reporting the last bugs to you about Eagle and Balrog. Which wasn't more than a week ago. So, I'm pretty sure the version I have of Felicia is up to date. If not, let me know and just disregard this then. :P

Jesuszilla

Yeah, you're right. Had the FVar(7) nulled out for some reason. Updated.

Jesuszilla

Both Felicias have been updated, as well as Bluestreak.

Felicia (VC)

• Made anim for close s.HK play throughout hitpause, same behavior as in VS.
  • Updated backwards throw binds for the P throw to match those of the forward throw.

Felicia (CvS2)

• Updated backwards throw binds for the P throw to match those of the forward throw.

Bluestreak

• Fixed the last goddamn infinite, I hope.

DivineWolf

Felicia(CvS) crashes Winmugen. Something about state 190 or something. The error message displays too fast before I can look over it. And before you say she has an alt cns for Winmugen, I already know that. That's what crashes Winmugen/what I am referring to.

Edit:

Also, there's NOTHING in her ReadMe that says anything about applying her alt cns's between win/1.0. I know how to do it, but not everyone does. Just something you may wanna consider adding.

Jesuszilla

January 17, 2013, 07:59:08 PM #14 Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 10:34:47 PM by Jesuszilla
done

EDIT: Bluestreak updated 2013/1/18