• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:10:39 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Marco Rossi (NGBC + KOF2002 UM)

Started by Deleted User, December 13, 2012, 02:15:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted User

thiss irtdf john.

say hello jhom.

"Hi."

is jon.

Expect more tunas in your screws soon.

KoopaKoot

Click Here.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

kamekaze

what the fuck did I just watch jz lol

KoopaKoot

^

I thought the exact same thing when I saw that sprite too.  :rpeng:

Click Here.

Error

I'm pretty sure that's an update to your old Iori right?

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

KoopaKoot

Post sprite with his back turned, so I can see the crescent moon on his coat.

Click Here.

DivineWolf

January 05, 2013, 07:54:50 PM #8 Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 07:57:10 PM by DivineWolf
Unfortunately I'm no good at making pals... :( 8 times outta 10 peeps make them for me. His CS is looking great though. I'm curious... What other chars do you have in store for the future? If you don't mind me asking. IDK much about accuracy, especially in regards to KoF games... But I do know that you, KoopaKoot, KOD, and Jin are pretty much the only authors I trust with KoF stuff lol. There's so many Kula/K/Kyo/etc. broken clone chars and so forth, it was really hard to tell if those chars were even real/did they play at least some what like KoF games...

But I digress, sorry. :P Been meaning to DL Jhun soon as well to try him out. The only KoFs I've played are '99 and XII. So, there's lots of chars I know nothing about.

KoopaKoot

I'll try and whip some more palettes up for him.  :iori:

Click Here.

Jango

Quote from: DivineWolf on January 05, 2013, 07:54:50 PMThe only KoFs I've played are '99 and XII. So, there's lots of chars I know nothing about.
No comment on '99, but XII is easily one of the worst titles in the franchise. '02 is one of (if not just the) best in the series, hence why a lot of good conversions come from this game.

Error

There's also XI which is an awesome game overall because of the likeable roster.

DivineWolf

January 06, 2013, 05:08:42 PM #12 Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 05:11:16 PM by DivineWolf
Quote from: Jango on January 06, 2013, 03:49:58 PM
No comment on '99, but XII is easily one of the worst titles in the franchise. '02 is one of (if not just the) best in the series, hence why a lot of good conversions come from this game.

I bought KoF'99 some years back, it's on my PS3. As for XII, I traded it in about a year ago. I didn't think XII was that bad... Aside from the very small roster... But, I haven't played any others so, I suppose I'll take your word on it Jango. :P 99 is alright I guess. I was actually very good in XII with Kyo/Athena/Terry team. Athena played really well in that game imo. It does seem like '02 is the best, because as you said, most conversions come from that title.

Jango

XII is mostly bad because it introduced a whole bunch of mechanics that made it not really feel like a KOF game and that it was rushed.

XIII is way better and is one of my favorites

C.A.N

This is looking just sweet, Vans. Glad to see you creating again.
Peace be within me, tolerance all around me, forgiveness in my path...