• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:48:10 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

ITT: Mega Man Stuff

Started by UHMEEEEBA, August 15, 2012, 10:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

You joke but their Mega Man comic is so reference prone I could easily see that happening.

Brandy Bogard

GKJDHGKLJDFS GHDRLS GHDLSMGLH DKLJSGHFL!h HAHFAUIRFHAIRFHGFSGHPOGHAGHDFHGAHGLJGRHEGFJAHFAFHASFUPAUYF89-RTU98-T738-0R734-5T7834-705340 7U50T OH MY GOD
[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

In other Mega Man news, the Ruby Spears cartoon is getting a new DVD printing. This will also mark the first time the second season even is getting a DVD.

Also a bunch of NES Mega Man games got dumped on the Wii U and 3DS virtual consoles following the Smash 4 reveal.

UHMEEEEBA

All the Game Boy games are coming to the 3DS Virtual Console, even Xtreme 1 which nobody ever asked for.

IV, V and Xtreme 2 are the only ones really worth talking about.

Also while I'm bumping this, in regards to a certain fan game that came out this week, I'd sooner play X6 because that has more sensible level design.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

A board game that requires a kickstarter. After they already got the license.

Between that and the fact their card game is just reused stock art, this does not bode well for a quality product.

Jesuszilla

"Quality?" Surely, you jest.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

If we redefine quality temporarily for the sake of this conversation to mean "even worth the paper and cardboard it's printed on" would that be better?

Jesuszilla

August 31, 2013, 11:13:42 PM #69 Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 11:15:25 PM by Jesuszilla
The second enemy illustration, aka "Not Dr. Weil."

Still, this game has an amazing team. The original composer for Mega Man AND the guy who designed the characters in DS3 and Warzard holy shit.

UHMEEEEBA

August 31, 2013, 11:23:57 PM #70 Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 11:30:02 PM by UHMEEEEBA
A lot of the designs are fairly blatant expies to the point I half think it's them taking the piss out of things (like the Blader that's just like a Blader but is a cube instead of a bisected sphere and the Cut Man with horizontal scissors in his head).

Reaction I've seen from the Mega Man community has been fairly positive minus a few people who won't play it because it's too similar or it doesn't actually have Mega Man.

It's almost 25 % funded and it hasn't even been a day yet.

Jesuszilla

Oh it hit 100k in less than one hour. This thing is getting funded very well.

But yeah this is Inafune pretty much telling Capcom to eat a dick.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: Jesuszilla on August 31, 2013, 11:13:42 PM
The second enemy illustration, aka "Not Dr. Weil."

Still, this game has an amazing team. The original composer for Mega Man AND the guy who designed the characters in DS3 and Warzard holy shit.

Wait seriously

ho shit i might actually fund this

UHMEEEEBA

Mighty No. 9 has been funded with 28.5 days to work on stretch goals.

Jesuszilla