• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:14:20 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

ITT: Mega Man Stuff

Started by UHMEEEEBA, August 15, 2012, 10:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

August 15, 2012, 10:37:08 PM Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 03:39:07 PM by Jesuszilla

Jesuszilla

Oh great, and it looks like it will use the same shitty engine they used for that pitiful excuse of a port that they called Mega Man X for iOS.

Awesome. :|

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Brandy Bogard

Sounds like a good idea, but I don't have an iPhone (and don't really plan to get one) and if it really is using the same engine as the glorified digital bag of diarrhea port of Megaman X, well...
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Exactly, I like the idea, but if it uses that horrible engine and if the characters lose that many frames of animation, then seriously, fuck it, it's not properly executed.

UHMEEEEBA

It has an official US release now.

In addition to using the X port's engine though it also seems a lot more casualized, the stage shown is literally a line (also nice work on that floor artists it's literally just a color gradient I could make in Photoshop) and has the addition of an "Auto play" button and a "Skip Bosses" button.

This is a train wreck.

Jesuszilla

I think they're purposely eighth-assing it just so they have an excuse to say that their last Mega Man games weren't successful and won't be paying attention to the franchise.

UHMEEEEBA

I don't think they're giving any asses about this. It's Zeroth Assing.

Possibly even Negative Assing.

Brandy Bogard

Jesus goddamn christ.

Megaman today is in an even worse state then Sonic was 6 years ago.

At least SEGA learned from their mistakes, Capcom is doing everything in it's power to treat Megaman as well as Chris Brown treated Rihanna.

The ArchieSonic-Megaman crossover might be the only shot at winning back it's glory, that is, if Capcom doesn't shit itself and force them to cancel it.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Hey, look at the bright side....

.....uh........

so hey, Dave_O is doing Retsupurae videos with Slowbeef and Diabetus again, that's pretty cool

Jesuszilla

Quote from: Brandy Bogard on August 16, 2012, 05:47:14 PM
The ArchieSonic-Megaman crossover might be the only shot at winning back it's glory, that is, if Capcom doesn't shit itself and force them to cancel it.
Well if that crossover was anything like the last one...

Yeah...

UHMEEEEBA

The Archie comic is about as entertaining as watching paint dry so I wouldn't hold out hope on it.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

Wow it's even worse than I though. It's like someone decided to make a Tiger Handheld in the modern day.

Jesuszilla

This is all just passive-aggressive bullshit towards Inafune. It's fucking petty as shit.

UHMEEEEBA