• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 02:01:34 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Mai Shiranui Updated (6/15/2012)

Started by DivineWolf, June 15, 2012, 03:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DivineWolf

June 15, 2012, 03:44:36 PM Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 04:29:16 PM by DivineWolf

I know peeps have been looking forward to this. Namely those who contributed with all the great sprite edits. Well wait no longer! BIG time update for the lovely Ms. Shiranui. So much in fact, I don't feel like listing it all, but I'm gonna do it anyway... ;D

- New moves added: Toki Tsubute, Ukihane, Dairin Fuusha Otoshi, Fake Kacho Sen, Saiyo Chidori, and Benitsuru no Mai
- Lots and I mean LOTS of great sprite edits added in
- New winpose "Divine Beauty" added vs PotS' Geese Howard only
- KOF '98 intro vs JZ's Andy Bogard only
- AI and a MUGEN 1.0 patch included
- Flame FX have all been enhanced and are now all shared on her pal
- Pal FX for flame hits have been changed to a universal scheme, so it looks good for any color fire
- Sff/sprites touched up so there shouldn't be any pal problems now
- Special "Perfect" (no damage) taken winpose added
- Hana Arashi was tweaked a bit, along with the proper falling anim added
- Clsns touched up a bit
- All specials that negate projectiles were improved, so now they'll block normal as well as helper projectiles. Also, the attribute of said attacks were changed to SA, as opposed to SP.
- New small pic
- ReadMe Updated
- Voice for Hakuro no Mai changed
- Alt Lose/Time over pose added
- Custom air grab attempt added

Special Note:
"Ukihane", "Benitsuru no Mai", "Dairin Fuusha Otoshi", and "Toki Tsubute" are all CLOSED SOURCE.
If you want to use them, you must get permission from Ned(Flandeurse). As he's the one who made them.  At Ned's request, his sprite edits for Mai are closed source. Everything else you may use to your heart's content. Just be sure to credit those who put in the work on anything you use. (quote from her ReadMe)

Now, Mai isn't color seperated, though Hades touched up her SFF....

^This is included in her "Extra" folder so you'll know what's what. Though, by the way that looks, I'd say at least the Chun-Li oufit intro has been CS'd lol.

A BIG thank you to everyone who pitched in and contributed to this awesome update. I've included them in Mai's ReadMe of course, but I feel the need to thank them again...

- Dampir
- Viofitz
- Ned(Flandeurse)
- 20S
- Froz
- KoopaKoot
- Jesuszilla
- Hades
- Rikumasta132
- Shacti(sp?)
- Amanojaku

I love all of you. Mai is awesome, because you all are awesome. ;) Get her in my folder.  :D