• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 09:23:26 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

General gaming news

Started by Jesuszilla, April 11, 2012, 06:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

Also, this deserves double post because if this turns out to be accurate, then holy shit, SNK has finally made a move that makes sense and will save them.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Websta

They should have done this ages ago

Jesuszilla

February 04, 2013, 02:45:02 PM #107 Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 02:52:46 PM by Jesuszilla
Now it's disappeared... hmmm... Don't tell me KoF isn't coming to Steam now :(

Though they're still registered if you know the ID's. I really, REALLY hope this turns out to be true, for their sake.

Websta

I never really pictured you being a big fan of SNK Jesuszilla :P

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Funny, if they did that, they'd be giving up over half their market. 360 was the budget power console; cheaper than the PS3 at its introduction, after all. By making users require an internet connection would be alienating the boonies of their current userbase.

Quote from: Websta on February 04, 2013, 07:00:44 PM
I never really pictured you being a big fan of SNK Jesuszilla :P
They've been involved with less things I hate.

UHMEEEEBA

Just gonna point out when the 360 and PS3 were about to be announced rumors saying those systems would do the same thing were spread around.

Jesuszilla

It seems to be a rumor for every non-Nintendo console at this point.

KoopaKoot

That list of games that had KOF could be true as Brutal Legend which was also on that list was announced for steam.

Click Here.

Jango

Koakuma

Brandy Bogard

February 22, 2013, 10:36:16 PM #117 Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 10:48:26 PM by Brandy Bogard
Sucks about Gamespy and 1UP going down. Couldn't care less about UGO other than the fact they used to host Doomworld.

Hopefully those will be archived just like Fileplanet was. (And a good alternative to their server browsers found)
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

So fubarduck of Arcade UFO posted these pics from SXSW Interactive on Twitter:

I'm really not surprised if that turns out to be the case. There's nothing a console could bring to the table in the future that a PC can't, other than dedicated VR.