• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:33:05 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

OMG IT IS TEH WIIUWIIUWIIU IT SUCKS MY WEEYOUWEEYOUWEEYOU

Started by Brandy Bogard, April 02, 2012, 08:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

That conference was pathetic Nintendo Land? Seriously? That's what you're going to go with for a launch title?

KoopaKoot

Click Here.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

June 05, 2012, 11:42:51 PM #33 Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 11:54:34 PM by UHMEEEEBA
And their Roundtable conference earlier tonight which was literally ninety minutes of them talking about NSMBU and Nintendo Land.

Or more generally that music could be pretty much all of E3 beyond like two reveals. This year SUCKED.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jesuszilla

Yes, but even then, those E3s have given us at least material to work with, material we can all laugh at. E3 2010 gave us wan mirryon troobs, E3 2011 I can't recall much, but I know there was at least a lot more to fucking discuss than what was there this year. This E3 didn't even do that much. Just a few obligatory vulgar jokes centered around Wii U controller (penis drawing, "ur a faget," etc.) and the rest is just fucking dull. I didn't even bother to watch anything but bits and pieces, and even then, I know I didn't miss out on much. I saw the trailer for the South Park game and that's about all that looked interesting out of the rest of the games I heard about. And on top of all that, it really ended that quickly? The companies might as well have just thrown all the info on a Gawker site and a link to YouTube when applicable (or whatever the hell other Flash-based video site they choose), place the link up on their E3 pages and told us to go fuck ourselves and get the hell out of their faces. Oh wait, that's almost exactly what they did pretty much immediately after the showing of each trailer and keynote.

What a fucking joke.

UHMEEEEBA

The big problem very few things were announced that nobody expected, just look at Nintendo's conference since most of Ubisofts stuff in that had been announced in their own conference the only thing Nintendo announced was Nintendo Land. Pikmin 3 has been promised for years and NSMBU is an update of the demo from last year. Everything else had already been shown at some point.

It's not like 2010 when they pulled DKCR out and even though it had been leaked it was still surprising (related note: Where the fuck was Retro Studios new game yesterday?). All the companies that showed basically had the same problem, they didn't announce anything really new or unexpected.

Jango

At least apparently they don't give a crap about used games unlike SOME COMPANIES

Brandy Bogard

QuoteUsed Games

"We don't have a policy surrounding used games," Fils-Aime said. "We have not put in place any technology to go after the used game business."

That's a relief.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Brandy Bogard

September 13, 2012, 09:07:19 AM #41 Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 09:19:47 AM by Brandy Bogard
Important enough to warrant a necro, the WiiU will launch in Japan on December 8th 2012 with a basic version for   25,000 yen and a "Premium" version for 30,000 yen.

The site says that the Yuro price and release date will be announced later today. No idea on NA or Aus price. FUCK ME IN THE MOUTH

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2012/09/wii-u-coming-to-america-sunday-november-18/

$299.99 for the basic
$349.99 for the premium (which has a copy of that NintendoLand thing and more internal memory along with stands and chargers.)
[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

By the way Bayonetta 2 is a Wii U exclusive. Combined with that time earlier this year Sakurai tried to sneak into Platinum Games HQ I wouldn't be surprised if Bayonetta ends up in Smash 4.

Also they're doing another version Monster Hunter 3.

That's pretty much it for new game announcements though.

Jesuszilla

That's... actually a pretty impressive lineup for launch, even if a lot of them are several months old (and cheaper) on other consoles.