• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 09:12:46 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

OMG IT IS TEH WIIUWIIUWIIU IT SUCKS MY WEEYOUWEEYOUWEEYOU

Started by Brandy Bogard, April 02, 2012, 08:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

How many times have they rehashed NSMB? If they keep this up, they're going to beat Capcom's record.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

This would be number three I believe with the original and the Wii game with the awful co-op. If that demo shown off for the Wii U ends up actually being a game then it'll be four.

Jesuszilla

They'd already up to the original lineup; two more and they'll account for Hyper and HD Remix.

So this is just Super New Super Mario Bros., and the WiiU version will be Super New Super Mario Bros. Turbo.

EXShadow

UHMEEEEBA

A game developer uploaded a screen of a newer build of the Wii U controller since last years E3 one. Main highlight: It has proper analog sticks instead of circle pads like last years version did.

Don't think that was worth the amount of hell his boss is going to give him though.

Jesuszilla

Ask your parents boss permission before going online.

Brandy Bogard

http://www.ign.com/blogs/battlestriker123/2012/06/01/e3-2012-before-the-show-massive-wii-u-rumor-round-up-over-80-rumors

Quote19. Nintendo considering name change for Wii U, having trouble conveying message to consumers.

Quote19. Nintendo considering name change for Wii U, having trouble conveying message to consumers.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Thank god. I just hope it doesn't have "Wii" in the name. Really, they can be more creative than that.

EXShadow

Brandy Bogard

Why don't they call it the Revol- oh wait never mind.

How about the Nintendo 2048
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Brandy Bogard

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo_direct

In 13 minutes (as of this writing,) Nintendo will discuss the Wii U, with some new info. Are your jimmies bodies ready?
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Okay first, the ability to use it as a remote is cool. Second, Wii U Pro Controller aka we wanna be Xbox.

Thirdly, NON-SPECIFIC ACTION FIGURE

UHMEEEEBA

June 04, 2012, 07:59:00 PM #27 Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 08:02:46 PM by UHMEEEEBA
The fact they still called it the Wii U yesterday and the fact we're already getting awful game names like ZombiU makes me think the renaming rumor is sadly false.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

June 05, 2012, 11:33:13 AM #29 Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 11:35:38 AM by UHMEEEEBA
Nintendo's E3 conference is going on right now yeah this should arguably go in the E3 thread (move it there if you want I'm good either way) but following up on a point made in this one earlier,

Quote from: Jesuszilla on April 21, 2012, 10:11:55 PM
They'd already up to the original lineup; two more and they'll account for Hyper and HD Remix.

So this is just Super New Super Mario Bros., and the WiiU version will be Super New Super Mario Bros. Turbo.

In news surprising NO ONE New Super Mario Bros. U is a real game.

In other Wii U news the console will support two Wii U pads which supposedly is the maximum with other multiplayer games relying on the Pro controller.

Also Pikmin 3 is finally a real thing.