• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 05:42:52 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

OMG IT IS TEH WIIUWIIUWIIU IT SUCKS MY WEEYOUWEEYOUWEEYOU

Started by Brandy Bogard, April 02, 2012, 08:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Well some are only launch window which can mean as late as half a year after console release.

Incidentally if you were planning on preordering the console at Gamestop you're out of luck they're sold out on the national level.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

If this means Bayonetta will be playable in Smash Bros. 4 then

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

That's not that surprising they've been pushing for that on the 360 and PS3 already.

Jesuszilla

November 01, 2012, 11:11:55 AM #50 Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 11:16:45 AM by Jesuszilla
QuoteThe GamePad will come with an AC adapter.
You kiddin' me? The fuck is this, 1995? Could you not at least have something that charges from the Wii U itself? It needs its OWN power adapter?

And I bet it's going to have one of those hugeass blocks on the plug end, too. You know what we call that? A fucking mess.

I really hate to seem like someone who does nothing but bitch, but that really irks me. :-\

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

We've known that since E3. Namely because of the infamy that resulted from the fact the AC adaptor is sold separately in Japan.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

Actually I got confused there for a second I was thinking of the 3DS XL which did not launch with an AC adapter in Japan. My bad. We did however knew the system used AC adapters since the price announcement back in E3 where they detailed the contents of the two different versions of the system.

Wii U Advertising Campaign Launch Video

Here have the first Wii U commercial in America as an "apology". Surprised they haven't disabled dislikes yet.

Brandy Bogard

I had to shut off that video like five seconds in because of the music
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Uhh, wow. No words for this, unless you consider laughter to be words.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jango

brb writing a fanfic where Scott Pilgrim, Zapp Rowsdower, Ryan North, and Avril Lavigne all get together to play on this thing.

Also, wow.

Jesuszilla

Nintendo also took all the DKC games off Virtual Console.

Uhhhhhhh what?