• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 05:46:47 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Happy 6 years! Felicia (Vampire Chronicle) released! (UPDATED 2012/1/17)

Started by Jesuszilla, December 22, 2011, 11:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

Well, it's been 6 years (2005/12/22) since I started work on CvS2 Felicia, so to commemorate that, here's her Vampire Savior counterpart!

I forced this deadline on myself, and I'd like to think I did rather well, though bugs are expected due to little time to test!

MISSING: Advancing Guard
SOON TO COME: Other modes including custom

Downloads → Characters → Jesuszilla

EDIT: I should also mention that the default CNS is for MUGEN 1.0. If you want to use her in Win, use Felicia_LG_win.cns

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

Custom mode should replace her voices with SvC Mike Bison's

Jesuszilla

Updated!

Added:
Toy Touch
Toy Touch ES
Pursuit Attack
Pursuit Attack ES
Throw Tech
Tech Roll
Bug fix

EDIT: EDIT: Updated again 0:40 to fix a poweradd problem in Toy Touch, added blood to the throw, fixed command priority conflict with power charge and ES Hellcat

Jesuszilla

Updated. She now has Dark Force, and I optimized the SFF.

merrt chrisnmaes

EDIT: Did another update to include a config.txt so you can move the Dark Force timer.
EDIT2: Added manual (movelist). You love manual long time.

Jango

Sup JZ dunno if I have the most recent version, but my Mr. Jones freezes Felicia in FUNKY IMPACTO if she guards the strong version, although that's probably just me having to update the code or something.

Jesuszilla

Not sure what that could be; I haven't overridden the guard states. I'll try to see if I can replicate it later but SDA's having their marathon again and they're gonna call Red XIII Cyanide in their FFVII run which is in 20 minutes.

Jesuszilla

UPDATED:

Added win portrait, mode select, and bug fixes.

Current modes are Vampire Hunter, Vampire Savior, and Vampire Savior 2.

EDIT: Updated again, fixed a gameplay-breaking bug. That's what I get for uploading when I'm tired.

Jesuszilla

.... aaaaand updated once again to fix Win compatibility issues as well as a problem with Rolling Scratch and a few anim changes, notably in VH mode (her a.LP and a.LK last the entire time in the air now)