• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:41:53 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Vice

Started by Jmorphman, October 29, 2011, 07:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmorphman

xXGadoXx

November 08, 2011, 03:39:45 PM #1 Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 03:44:10 PM by xXGadoXx
Hey J.Man, i just downloaded your char, i dont see anything wrong with it so far but there are some things that bug like the Overkill Super command, that just feels impossible to execute, would be nice to have it simpler, and oh yeah in combo ability it kinda feels erm, STIFF... dono if that makes sence o.O  ;/

Anyway im a huge fan of yours and P.O.T.S :)
i love how you adopted hes EX super moves style
Your a legend man ^_^

BTW i love you Joe
P.S if you ever have time or the resources id love to download the Hit-Sparks you use on all your Joe and Vice so i can put it on as a mugen add on for all chars :D
Pm me!

Jmorphman

Quote from: xXGadoXx on November 08, 2011, 03:39:45 PM
Hey J.Man, i just downloaded your char, i dont see anything wrong with it so far but there are some things that bug like the Overkill Super command, that just feels impossible to execute, would be nice to have it simpler
Hmm, no one else seems to have this problem; in fact, I kind of feel like the command is too lenient. Did you try performing it with a 360 command?

and oh yeah in combo ability it kinda feels erm, STIFF... dono if that makes sence o.O  ;/
Could you go into more detail?

P.S if you ever have time or the resources id love to download the Hit-Sparks you use on all your Joe and Vice so i can put it on as a mugen add on for all chars :D
Unfortunately, this cannot be done as the hitsparks are helpers, not explods, and do stuff involving rotation, making it impossible to integrate them into the default sparks, as far as I know.

nois

I am very much pleased with this! :D

However, there is a problem. power can be used even if there is nothing.
Misanthrope => Overkill

I am sorry for English which is hard to read.  :-[

Jmorphman

Quote from: nois on November 09, 2011, 09:44:22 PM
I am very much pleased with this! :D

However, there is a problem. power can be used even if there is nothing.
Misanthrope => Overkill
Oh, whoops, how did I miss that?

I'll upload the fixed version in a few days.

xXGadoXx

Well when i said stiff, basically what i meant was it doesn't link combos very well, but after considering your reply and that this actually isn't a SF char there's a 90% chance im wrong, My Problem is that i compare combo ability with Ree's Evil Ken, and we all know how insane hes combo ability is... and comparing your Vice to that just isn't fair
so just like to take this opportunity and say great job and i love you so much for your Ken, Joe, and Chun-Li.
You and  P.o.t.s make one heck of a combination ^_^
You're nothing short of an absolute genius bro :)

Sorry my criticism isn't as constructive as you'd like it to be :(