• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 07:14:58 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Nintendo 3DS recieves an $80 price slash

Started by UHMEEEEBA, July 28, 2011, 11:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

I'm too lazy to find the interview but Iwata said at one point if Nintendo stops doing hardware they're done with video games period as they refuse to go third party. Obviously that's bullshit but something to think about.

And they only neglected Metroid for around six years not a decade (prime started development in 2000), and even during that time they were trying to get people to make Metroid 64 for them.

Koakuma

I still think Nintendo should've taken note of the box office ticket sales for Drive Angry before they made their public worldwide release of the 3DS. If a movie about Nic Cage breaking out of hell to hunt down a satanic cult doesn't break box office records then you know people are sick and tired of 3D gimmickry.

UHMEEEEBA

Since this is the 3DS thread I'll post this here.

This makes me upset, why can't you leave good games alone Nintendo? Or if you REALLY want a 2D Zelda in 3D (that doesn't even make sense) why not, make a new one?

Jesuszilla

I disagree.

Might make them playable. I wasn't too fond of 2D Zelda games.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

I don't think you understand his vision, it'd still be the same game only the graphics would be 3D. It wouldn't play like Ocarina of Time, it'd still play like A Link to the Past but in 3D.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

Bebe's Kids in 3D would be awesome, however

Koakuma

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on November 11, 2011, 05:39:00 PM
I don't think you understand his vision, it'd still be the same game only the graphics would be 3D. It wouldn't play like Ocarina of Time, it'd still play like A Link to the Past but in 3D.

To be honest it would be a breath of fresh air compared to all of the Ocarinia of Times we've gotten since Ocarina of Time.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]