• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 11:04:30 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

MSPA Thread

Started by Jango, January 07, 2011, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

Hah I don't have proof now, but a few moments ago, hussie uploaded a page with just a chatlog and no image. Literally LOL'ed until just now when he fixed it.

Jmorphman

Quote from: Jango on July 23, 2011, 11:43:45 PM
Hah I don't have proof now, but a few moments ago, hussie uploaded a page with just a chatlog and no image. Literally LOL'ed until just now when he fixed it.
Was it funnier than that recent conversation between Gamzee and Tavros?

Jango

No, it was during the convo between Gamzee and Tavros. So it looked like Hussie actually gave up on the visuals when he did the first page of that update.

Jmorphman

OK, so Gamzee has cancer-vision powers???

Jango

Jango

So I was wearing my John t-shirt and I was at mcdonald's and this shrimpy highschooler ran up to me and he's like "WOAH IS THAT THE JOHN SHIRT?!" So I was shocked, and was like, "Ah, a fellow Homestuck fan!" Then he said, "But wait, when was John's shirt black?" And I go "oh, remember when Vriska made John alchemize an outfit like hers?" And he goes, "Why are John and Vriska talking?!" At this point I asked where he was, and he told me he just started Act 5.

Whoops.

Jesuszilla

advertising spoilers

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

You should have just told him the short also comes in............ BLAPCK.

Jango

Quote from: Jesuszilla on August 14, 2011, 08:42:38 PM
advertising spoilers
Coulda been worse. I could've been wearing John's God Tier Hoodie and said "oh, remember when Vriska tricked John into getting killed by Jack Noir?"

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on August 14, 2011, 08:47:21 PM
You should have just told him the short also comes in............ BLAPCK.
I SO SHOULD'VE DONE THAT

Jango

Not MSPA related directly, but longtime art team contributor (that Hussie tends to credit the most, and who tends to be his mouthpiece on occasion) is working with the dudes from Penny Arcade in doing art for a TCG that's coming out. Hopefully this means she wastes less time getting her art front and center in the flashes (while she's a great artist, her stuff clashes, although not as bad as Tynic's BUT STILL) and giving me warnings for referencing Samurai Fantasy on the forums.

Jango

August 22, 2011, 02:36:32 AM #430 Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 02:46:59 AM by Jango
Yup, no Lexxy here in this flash. Am I the only one irked about Laz's portrayal of Gamzee here, that it looks too relaxed?

STAND BACK TIME FOR MUSIC RANT TIME

Since I haven't listened to an album since Medium, this is my first time hearing something from Vol. 7 and OH GOD JIT WHAT DID YOU DO I LOVED YOU AND YOU MADE THIS PIECE OF SHI-actually it's alright but it should NOT have been used in this flash. As it is, all the recent flashes are reusing shit that's been reused for the last two years, and in this case it's barely relevant to John's kernelsprite (well except for the bit about Gamzee sticking the voodoo doll into John's nightmares in the past, giving him his fear of harlequins, which the dad interprets as interest and gives him the giant Harlequin doll that he puts in the kernelsprite. But that would be like Vega getting a remix of Cammy's theme song when fighting Ryu).

PLEASE DO SOMETHING NEW! SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

Jango

So I was paying my kid bro (he's 9) a visit, today. I show him the flash animations from Homestuck sometimes, so he's kinda familiar with the story. So I walk in and I ask him how his day at school was, and he said he fell down a staircase. I got all freaked out and asked if he was alright, and he goes, "Yeah, but now I remember... you DID warn me about the stairs, bro!"

Jmorphman

Quote from: Jango on September 01, 2011, 02:51:59 AM
So I was paying my kid bro (he's 9) a visit, today. I show him the flash animations from Homestuck sometimes, so he's kinda familiar with the story. So I walk in and I ask him how his day at school was, and he said he fell down a staircase. I got all freaked out and asked if he was alright, and he goes, "Yeah, but now I remember... you DID warn me about the stairs, bro!"
I bet you pushed him down the stairs just so you could post this.

You monster.

Jango

Jesuszilla

Yeah I'd rather have the Kanto badges...

Just try to keep things peaceful.