• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 06:14:17 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

MSPA Thread

Started by Jango, January 07, 2011, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

January 22, 2011, 06:32:47 PM #30 Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 08:59:25 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Alterniabound was in development months in advance behind the scenes, it taking a few days for something this small doesn't seem like that big of deal.

Edit: They also did new mugshot work for all the present characters and completely replaced everybody but Feferi's, that probably took a bit of the art teams time.

Jango

January 22, 2011, 09:13:27 PM #31 Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 09:20:19 PM by Jango
Ah well the drawn comics that came after were totally worth it.

EDIT:
[spoiler]and now I can start making jokes about MI being the cause of Guild's current server problems (Iced is Pisces, Aztec is Aquarius)[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

January 22, 2011, 09:36:39 PM #32 Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 09:39:56 PM by UHMEEEEBA
[spoiler]It's a reasonable assumption that Sollux is now blind like he said was going to happen. Eridan's wands are "science" powered, which means Hussie was secretly planning a song reference.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]So Tavros is dead, Feferi is dead, Gamzee might die. So who wants to bet Nepeta is next? Hussie seems to be going for the less important trolls.

In hindsight the comment about Feferi not getting improved artwork was prophetic why give better art to a character you plan to kill on the same day.[/spoiler]

Jango

[spoiler]Gamzee can't die, Hussie said he's the most important character in Homestuck!!!

Although if he does, I will get some cheap soda (can't get Faygo because the only way I can get it from here is to ship it over, and fuck $26 in shipping for $7 worth of soda) and knock it back with some buddies while playing ICP music.[/spoiler]

Jango

UHMEEEEBA

[spoiler]

After a few more deaths you can use this game over music instead.[/spoiler]

Jango

[spoiler]Only if Gamzee isn't next in line. Now if Nepeta dies, definitely[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

[spoiler]RIP Kanaya, also the orb thing.

3 down 9 to go.[/spoiler]

Jango

HUSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

Jango

Someone make that a smiley.

Now.

Jango

Probably old news by now but:

So yeah if I ever get around to making that Homestuck fighting game, Eridan will have to have a Cirno joke in there somewhere.

UHMEEEEBA

I had been told that as well, but I didn't think posting about it here was a good idea.

UHMEEEEBA

Dear god it's like it's become a full on horror movie now.

Jango

If Equius' death doesn't involve this, I will be thoroughly disappointed.