• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:25:49 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

MSPA Thread

Started by Jango, January 07, 2011, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

You sound like one of the save points from Shut up and Jam Gaiden, only not funny.

Jesuszilla

I could write it up to be TL;DR, would it be funny then?

NO.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

January 14, 2011, 02:13:46 PM #17 Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 02:46:13 PM by UHMEEEEBA
But then you're just admitting you're not funny, like I said.

Jesuszilla

* Jesuszilla gets up while simultaneously knocking over table and stares at you like "LET'S GO BITCH"

Jango

ARGH the SBAHJ shirt I ordered from Topatoco DOESN'T GLOWN IN THE DARK RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAGE
* Jango sends an angry note to Topatoco to make them fix it

UHMEEEEBA

Have you tried it with a black light? Lots of products marked as "Glow in the dark" really mean "glows in the presence of a black light".

Jango

Nah, tried that. Must've gotten an old shirt from the first run. BLEH. And help desk is taking their time.

ANYWAY HOPY SHIT NEW FLASH

[spoiler]Wait Aradia had a dreamself the whole time? AND it can fight Jack Noir?! Mind = blown.

Also poor Tavros[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

January 15, 2011, 07:21:17 PM #22 Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 07:39:07 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Well at the very least you'll have one of each color.

Re: Flash update

[spoiler]

Easily the best part of the update.[/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

NOW it actually looks like MSPaint.

Jango

It's one of the three modes he draws in when he's not using the usual cutesy sprite style. The main "special" modes are (warning: links contain examples, but also spoilers):

• Scribble Mode, pretty much reserved for really silly jokes.
  • Hero Mode, usually used when something really important happens, although it's getting more frequent these days.
  • Hussnasty Mode, where the characters have a lot more detail drawn in than usual, and generally look more sketchy

Jango

Quote from: Andrew Hussie via the siteEDIT ABOUT SBAHJ SHIRTS:

I mentioned that the second run of them GLOWN IN THE DARK. And that is true! However, the thing is, some of those new shirts got mixed in the the old ones. So I guess if you order one there is still a CHANCE you will get one that doesn't glow in the dark? So really the offer stands as the wild card originally advertised.

I guess if you make a big point of asking topatoco for a glowing one they MAY be able to give you one? It all depends on how much you feel like making guys like KC Green and John Keogh take a shirt into a dark room to verify this. I don't know what else to tell you really.

I normally try not to insult the author of one of my favorite webcomics, but WHAT A DICK

Continuing my STRIFE with Topatoco, I got a response from tech support that they apologized for sending me the wrong one, and that they're sending me a replacement. What makes it worse though is that the person who is personally handling it is none other than KC GREEN, one of my other favorite webcomics. So while I'm glad we got that straightened out, I'm a bit sad that I had to make a cool webcomic author do it.

UHMEEEEBA

Well at least they're replacing them.

Jango

January 19, 2011, 01:28:54 AM #27 Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 01:31:06 AM by Jango

This is officially my new nope.avi

EDIT: Dave version

Jango

January 22, 2011, 01:32:01 PM #28 Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 01:58:05 PM by Jango

This just made me wonder how Von Fawn is handling the recent turn of events.

EDIT: More psydkik fun

Request on my vid

Annnnnnnd he pesters the other user as well who posts this on his channel:

I'm just amazed that someone is trying so hard to get approval not for making an AMV, but for taking two other peoples' shit and sticking them together.

Jango

January 22, 2011, 06:12:36 PM #29 Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 06:15:50 PM by Jango
Holy shit I can't believe it took three days for him to make a flash that was pretty much made of the last Alterniabound flash. I am being literal here as I opened up the flash and found all the character portraits that aren't even relevant any more (although the characters that actually did something here got facelifts). That and I guess all those Scott Pilgrim-esque sprites took up more time than necessary.