• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 08:33:50 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

MSPA Thread

Started by Jango, January 07, 2011, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

Quote from: Hussie on the web siteYou might have noticed I've scaled back the frequency of music releases somewhat. It was becoming sort of intense getting one or more albums ready for release every month. It also did start to feel like maybe just a little bit too much music coming at you all the time. I'd like to make sure the novelty of these doesn't deteriorate too quickly. Hence a single release seemed like a nice way to mix it up for now. I would expect albums to come out closer to every two months from now on.

Translation: Everything the sound team has been shitting out lately has been bad and people aren't buying the albums no more, so I'll give them more time so they don't have to resort to remixing Doctor/Sburban Jungle/Anything from Alternia.

This is excellent news for me and I hope the artists can bring the music quality back to its former glory.

UHMEEEEBA

And pigs in theory could fly with the proper genetic engineering but I wouldn't bet on that either.

Jesuszilla

looks like Jango spoke too soon. hah.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

Eh, I've heard good fan songs, so it's good. Plus people are discouraged from composing covers (in that their profits will get cut), so hopefully that's good.

Jango

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

.... I want him to get around by bouncing on his ass like The Red Guy.

Jango

January 18, 2012, 02:32:11 AM #518 Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 02:55:53 AM by Jango
Just posting to say Roxy blacking out and the site forwarding you to a protest against SOPA/PIPA was awesome

EDIT: Unrelated but on Martin Luther King Day, some folks called Hussie out on being racist, he denied it, someone pointed out that John called Bro a "lame white rapper" at one point, so Hussie retconned the chatlog in question (IIRC the only retcon he's done sincr EOA4) and wrote a giant tl;dr about the issue (actually he devoted THREE posts, but two of 'em came before the retcon). Don't have the back-and-forths, just Hussie's word.

http://mspandrew.tumblr.com/post/15992958185/iaeu-eeura

Brandy Bogard

Quote from: Jesuszilla on January 17, 2012, 10:55:12 PM
.... I want him to get around by bouncing on his ass like The Red Guy.

FUND IT
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Considering that's the only thing I read and is therefore automatically better than MSPA...

Brandy Bogard

you are a faggot

edit: pawns dont DOO that you chumpstick
[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: Jesuszilla on February 02, 2012, 12:25:19 PM
Considering that's the only thing I read and is therefore automatically better than MSPA...

You do realize you just called a part greater than the whole right?

Jesuszilla

I consider it separate since I don't have to deal with the troll stuff.