• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 10:41:37 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Valve teaseing Left 4 Dead 3?

Started by DMK, November 22, 2010, 07:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMK

While looking over the latest commercial for the Video Game Awards, in the "World Premiere" section, it teases not only a football game (NFL Blitz maybe?)and the now infamous BioWare Quickmark, but if you pause the video at 20 seconds in, you will see the image above.

At the bottom of the image, enlarged below, you will see it says 1 of 3.

Could it be an massive update to Left 4 Dead 2? Left 4 Dead 2 on PS3 and something to do with Sony's "save the date" tease? The announcement of Left 4 Dead 3?

Who knows. It's Valve after all. Maybe. Maybe not. Watch the video for yourself and check out a larger version of the image below.

We've been pondering over it for an hour or more already.

There's also an analysis video posted by E4GTV at the very bottom, so looks like it's not only us who think it is L4D-related, along with the rest of the internet.

Source.

I'll both cry and laugh my ass off if this turns out to be L4D3. Especially if not even a passing comment about Half Life 2: Episode 3/ Half Life 3 being in development.  :P

UHMEEEEBA

Checking the source I don't see anything that states this Valves specifically besides the article writers guess. Could be an ad for any number of zombie games the market is sort of over saturated with them after all.

Jango

Coming soon: ZOMBIE NIGHT AT THE INVENTORY