• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 10:38:31 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Awakened terry Ex (reboot)

Started by Demonkai, September 26, 2010, 05:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demonkai

whats up. The names Kai. cool site. Im new. was looking for somethin else but then i saw the rainy cvs2 roof top stage in Hi res and decent to register

Anyway pardon the slight loudness in the video if it is. But im just sharing a preview of my Rebooted project coming in some time.

"New Reboot version" More supers than that btw.

"Old version" (un released. But this super will be in the reboot)

(this was a Last minute move for when your energy is low and at Lvl 3)

And no i didnt add in hit sparks yet to the reboot. ill be doing that later. i would like to release this V2 beta before the month is over but you know how life gets. "Busy"

The name "Awakened" was givin to him because of his move styles i created and he will be a mix of different things. A MVC style air raid is the biggest thing im focused on doing right. Ground based will be a more Cvs,Kof & GGX sorta situation happening. well at least in that Flashy way of game play or combo style...

Very sound interactive too he will be. The example shown in the video there as he only calls geese name when dealing out that super. Geese Chars only. Well at 98% of em. He also has super cancel text and "Dream Cancel".

im still learning but he should be pretty cool once hes complete

Oh btw that stage edit is private. Im practicing with it. all due respect to the author.
all i did was test flying crows and heavy mist and added music. I would like to create stages also

peace

Jesuszilla

Super Nightmare Geese finally has some competition.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Demonkai

October 01, 2010, 09:52:05 PM #2 Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 10:15:21 PM by Demonkai
Quote from: Jesuszilla on September 26, 2010, 11:24:31 PM
Super Nightmare Geese finally has some competition.

yeh i tested my old betas AI tweaks and its a damn good fight now. So ill be patching that into my new terry version here before release..

latest update,,,,