• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 03:41:51 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Started by UHMEEEEBA, September 22, 2010, 07:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Apparently I never made a thread for this game. I'm shocked too.

Anyways new trailer, Rambi is back.

Jesuszilla

I think it's actually starting to look good now.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

I'm still a bit disappointed about no Kremlings and various other changes but I've changed my mindset of expecting a sequel to expecting a series reboot and I'm more ok with it now.

Jesuszilla

Nama-sensei explains everything and gives his opinion in the Smashed Update.

UHMEEEEBA

KoopaKoot

Click Here.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

October 20, 2010, 03:40:14 PM #7 Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 05:09:27 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Because Nintendo has never reused enemies from one series in another.

Nope.

Not at all.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

A new Nintendo Power came out with some new information, mainly that Cranky Kong is back (and if past rumors are to be true he is the only other returning Kong character), he is now a shop keep.

Other things of note:
Squawks the parrot is chilling in Cranky's shop.
Six worlds but with more in them than the old games. Also they now have alternate paths like in Super Mario World.
Claims it will be as difficult as the SNES trilogy.

Jesuszilla

It doesn't look as difficult as the SNES trilogy. That's the main problem people have with it.

UHMEEEEBA

October 28, 2010, 01:17:58 PM #11 Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 03:06:47 PM by UHMEEEEBA

Another trailer. Game is said to have 70ish levels on its homepage, which is more levels than the SNES ones had.

Edit: Also corrupt, adulterating shitbags's impressions. Claim the game is a bit harder than people are giving it credit for.

Double Edit: IGN's impressions. They confirm a remix of Aquatic Ambiance from the first Donkey Kong Country will be in the game. Oh my.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

October 29, 2010, 12:17:17 PM #13 Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 12:19:05 PM by UHMEEEEBA

3 minutes of Gameplay footage, also confirms a remixes of Voice of the temple, Minecart Madness and oddly a remix of Notheren Hemispheres that plays on a stage with no snow.

Somethings from DKC2 or 3 would be nice Retro. PLEEEEEEEEEEASE?

Also holy shit giant wall of death spiders.

UHMEEEEBA