• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 04:26:32 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Mega Man Legends 3 for the Nintendo 3DS is DEAD!!!

Started by UHMEEEEBA, September 21, 2010, 12:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

UHMEEEEBA

With only one man's opinion that's debatable how complete it was. Not to mention he played it before Capcom decided to delay it for those vague reasons about it not being a good enough. Only thing I can think is they found some sort of crippling bug, but that's just a guess.

Fusion

September 16, 2011, 05:54:02 PM #92 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 06:05:19 PM by Fox McCloud
If you thought Capcom had the benefit of the doubt, I mourn the loss of that benefit.

UHMEEEEBA

The article in question they're referring to is a few months old, before the game was canned. How people decided to ignore it (and not report it on Mega Man news sites) and continue on as if everything were fine is beyond me.

Protodude and TMMN refuse to air that story just because they think it's old.

UHMEEEEBA

Since that old article got a lot of circulation after Gameblurb dug it up, Inafune issued some new comments. Also he implicitly stated no one in Capcom has the balls to make risky games anymore.

Jesuszilla

Wonder why Legends 3 is such a touchy subject at Capcom that people would be scared to argue the idea with the higher-ups again...

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: Jesuszilla on September 22, 2011, 03:10:40 AM
Wonder why Legends 3 is such a touchy subject at Capcom that people would be scared to argue the idea with the higher-ups again...

It's because the games sold like shit but over the years Inafune has thrown enough Legends cameos everywhere, and that the Legends fanbase is so obnoxious people think it has a large fanbase.

On that stupid facebook campaign they started almost two months ago for 100,000 likes they got like 40,000 the first few weeks but since then only got about 6,000. This is the way the fanbase has picked to show their support, they've only got 46 % after two months and they still fail to realize they aren't as big as they think they are just loud.

Jesuszilla

Neon: Yeah so far I've noticed that. Still, I think Legends deserves at least an old budget.

Or if the fans are truly dedicated and are that determined to bring it to life, maybe they'll be offering themselves for free help or some shit, IDK. Seems like the crazy crap they'd do.

T-Reich: Wow. I have never seen such nerdy, losery, nerdiness as that in my entire life. When he was born, that would be the last time he ever saw female genitalia.

Jesuszilla

... Dude this is sad. What are they doing to Mega Man?

UHMEEEEBA

Inafune still wants to make Legends 3.

Also when he asked what game he wouldn't want to make a sequel to his answer was Battle Network 7 as the story is over in his mind. I'm just bringing that up cause there are still a lot of Battle Network fans that want that for some insane reason.

UHMEEEEBA

No really he does.

He then goes on to insult Capcom. Not the best way to make your case.

Jango

No, that was Joystiq's personal add-on. All he's saying is "don't give up, we'll get it."

UHMEEEEBA

Doesn't change the fact he's been talking trash about Capcom non-stop since he left and now he wants to come back to finish a game.