• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 10:32:01 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Mega Man Legends 3 for the Nintendo 3DS is DEAD!!!

Started by UHMEEEEBA, September 21, 2010, 12:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmorphman

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on July 21, 2011, 02:57:55 PM
Hey thanks for not reading my post where I said that was a rumor and false.
I saw it (but didn't click it); I just assumed Capcom was gonna deny that no matter what actually happened.

UHMEEEEBA

Since the cancellation there have been numerous internet petitions and what not to get it uncanceled. It really amazes me people are in this much denial that they think these sort of things work, especially when people admit upfront they're stacking the votes with multiple entries.

It doesn't matter though, on August 19th the Japanese Dev Room is shutting down forever. It is likely the American one will soon follow but supposedly will keep limited forum functionality.

Also of note the programming director for Legends 3 put a tweet out encouraging the fans only to subsequently deleted his entire Twitter account.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Did Capcom USA even have anything to do with cancelling MML3? If not, then why are they crying to them?

UHMEEEEBA

Because right now the average Legends fan has devolved into a whiny obnoxious brat taking out their rage on wherever they have an audience.

Also they're so far in denial it honestly isn't funny. Like come on guys move the fuck on it sucks but you can't spend everyday kicking and screaming about it.

Jesuszilla

Well when you consider what Mega Man's target audience is intended to be...

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Given the Legends games came out ten years ago I doubt most of the people throwing a hissy fit are in that target range.

Jango

BRB gonna petition another Chrono Trigger game and see what square enix does

UHMEEEEBA

Oh if we're on examples of other petitions not working for shit now, EB Siege is a good one.

Especially since they gave up and translated the game themselves years ago but still keep the page up for some mysterious reason (I suspect the donations tab has something to do with it).

Jesuszilla

I should make a petition to keep Legends 3 dead just so they can say there was one successful online petition, and that will cause them to foolishly still have hope as they believe that Capcom has started listening to petitions.

Jango

UHMEEEEBA

Well while this is bumped I'll take the time to post something I find funny, Sven said he got everyone's letters about MML3 and he "promises" to read them. Why is this funny? Because the picture of the letters in shows them in front of several toaster ovens and microwaves.

Also Heat Man went insane and rambled incoherently forever and a day.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

It was fine but then the Legends fans had to go on a tirade after Legends 3 got everything fucked up and it makes the whole lot look bad in comparison and turned the individual fan bases against each other.

In other news the reason Capcom was going to charge two dollars for that "demo" was that is the minimum price of something on the 3DS shop. Naturally the same people that complained about the price then are now saying they were never against it. Ugh.