• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 07:45:57 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Metroid: Other Mistakes

Started by Jesuszilla, September 12, 2010, 10:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

JMORPHMAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF AWW MAH GAWD HE'S BARELY BREATHIN

UHMEEEEBA

The Metroid series is now 25 years old.

If you didn't know that I don't blame you Nintendo hasn't even made a token effort to note that like they did with Mario and Zelda, not that they did good for either of them really.

So yeah maybe that rumor about Nintendo moving the Metroid series to the F-Zero table has some truth to it.

Jmorphman

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on August 07, 2011, 11:16:22 PM
So yeah maybe that rumor about Nintendo moving the Metroid series to the F-Zero table has some truth to it.
I would think that it has always been there, actually. Metroid has never been as popular as Zelda or Mario. Hell, even F-Zero got a game during the 64 era. Metroid didn't.

edit: oh right, I'm not giving up on that detailed look at Other M; I just need to mentally prepare myself for it.

UHMEEEEBA

It was considered fairly popular during the Prime series run, heck Prime 3 was supposed to be one of the system sellers of the Wii.

Jmorphman

Quote from: Jmorphman on August 08, 2011, 10:59:00 AM
edit: oh right, I'm not giving up on that detailed look at Other M; I just need to mentally prepare myself for it.
Yeah I don't feel like typing anymore about Other M's story. It's just not well told from a storytelling point of view, even ignoring all the stuff with Samus' characterization.

Jango

Oh yeah, reminds me I gotta get back to reading Eclipse lol

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Koakuma

Man, you guys (especially Jmorphman) are all wrong about Other M. Way to hate on women's rights you fascists.

Jango

Jesuszilla

COMPLETE WITH FRONT-LOADED BREASTS

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Character Assassination: Authorized - Short; Part 1/9

retsupurae is doing Other M's Theater Mode. Just putting that out there.