• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 02:29:28 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Oswald

Started by Deleted User, August 27, 2010, 10:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted User

I release Oswald.

Downloads → Vans

kofguy

hey vans this oswald is perfect thanks for all the chars you have made! i see there kyoxi there in the pic to is any chance of making him to? but the reason im sending this message is that iim learning and i want to be just as good as you and koopa but i was wondering if its ok to use your coding for so other chars i have.i really like how you guys put 2k2um and kofxi style into each chars thats save us the trouble of ever going looking for chars from each of those games.now i would like to use your codes so this is why im asking permission and if its ok can you show me where to start please

Anjel

September 17, 2010, 02:38:06 PM #2 Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 02:43:12 PM by Anjel
I'm pretty sure that's just a palette for his Kyo.
And Vans is opensource.

kofguy

ok i just need help on where to start coding others chars with vans code please i want to know how more than anything right now please just show me one char on how i need to do it. what all i need to copy and paste into others chars