• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Ono's new project. It's official: Street Fighter x Tekken!

Started by Jesuszilla, June 30, 2010, 01:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

UHMEEEEBA

I guess it's their attempt at trying to be serious only to look even more comical.

But I digress, here's some screens of the SF engine using version.

Jango

So...

Street Fighter
Ryu
Dan
Chun-Li

Tekken
Kazuya
Nina
-----------------------------
Now for my Wishlist:

Street Fighter
Alex: Yes I know everyone and their dog likes Alex, but this is the one crossover where he'd make PERFECT sense.
Elena: While we're doings SF3 charas, why the fuck not, because her vs Christie would be hotness, and fighting Eddie would make sense. Win-win either way.
Rolento: I'm sure Mad Gear wants a piece of the Mishima Zaibatsu. It would be fun to see at the least.
Hakan: There are no reasons NOT to have him in.

Tekken
Yoshimitsu: They need a weird character to go versus Blanka/Dhalsim/Hakan. Or Sodom if they bring him back.
Combot: Yeah I know he's the glorified randomselect character, but he's the best one Tekken made. Plus Combot imitating Dhalsim would be priceless.
Paul Phoenix: For the ultimate hair battle with Guile.
Kuma: SO WE CAN FINALLY WATCH ZANGIEF FIGHT BEARS LIKE HE ALWAYS BRAGS ABOUT DOING

Jesuszilla

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3180613

Quote"Even if they do a strip scene with Chun-Li, I won't complain about it," he added with a laugh.

"And I told them that they could have Tekken characters firing off Hadoukens if they wanted," Harada noted. "

First guy is Ono. I'm sure Akiman would have something to say about that... and he made melonfuck.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

Jesuszilla

Roster is finalized.

He prefers the first three Tekken games and IIRC Jun is confirmed so expect to see a lot of characters from those.

DMK

Any idea of what series of Street Fighter they'll be pulling from or will it be pretty much anyone from SSF4 and SSF4:AE-

QuoteI want to play with Yun and Yang on my Xbox 360.

Ono: Umm, I [understand that]. Before that, Microsoft has to repair Xbox Live! ;(

OH GOD. FUCKING. DAMMIT.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Jesuszilla

NomadicNinja

game is called sf x tekken and a character from neither series is in it

lol

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Sgt Squirrel

Jesuszilla

oh god

t-reich