• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 01:00:18 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

E3 2010

Started by UHMEEEEBA, June 14, 2010, 01:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

June 17, 2010, 10:29:23 AM #45 Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 12:56:47 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Some crap.

All signs point to Kinetc retailing for $150. Good luck with that one Microsoft.

The Monkey Island 2 remake.

Animal Crossing 3DS.

Final Fantasy XIV, blah.

Little Big Planet 2 preview.

Kirby's Epic Yarn preview. The game seems to be suffering from Dinosaur Planet syndrome, it really isn't that similar to Kirby games at all, for one the copy mechanic is gone.

Also angry North American Kirby is now canon.

Twisted Metal preview.

Portal 2 preview.

Miyamoto interview about Zelda and other stuff. They suggested Retro do Donkey Kong initially as a joke.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

shamelessly stolen from youchew

Also Grim Fandango remake or bust

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on June 16, 2010, 03:18:21 PM
Konami conference, pretty sure they're having technical delays as they're 16 minutes and nothing at all has happened.

Edit: General opinion seems to be they did even worse than MS's the other day in terms of awkwardness... they showed a new Castlevania trailer that Joystiq will have later and announced a few other things though.

Edit 2: Apparently it was plagued with technical difficulties as well.

Now you can view some of the train wreck yourself. I don't think it needs to be stated, this out sucked both Microsoft's this year and Nintendo's 2008 conferences.

UHMEEEEBA

Donkey Kong Country Returns not to feature any Kremlings.

Well there goes my enthusiasm. Couldn't even give us a frigging Klaptrap could you?

Jesuszilla

Waiting for TMF to message you out of nowhere to say "OWNED" or something along the lines.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Dude he's in some weird ass scientology camp thing out in the middle of somewhere I don't think he's going to be getting on the internet any time soon.

Well to be on topic, Microsoft claims the new 360 model won't red ring of death... because Microsoft just took out the red lights so now it's the green ring of death.

UHMEEEEBA

Well that's it for this years E3.

Jesuszilla

Turned out better than expected. The 3DS (come on, that totally stole the show), once another stupid upgrade, now looks promising.

and Konami all got stoned before the conference.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

K.O.D

June 18, 2010, 06:16:57 AM #53 Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 06:39:02 AM by K.O.D
3DS and Konami were the best parts. :)

Edit : Also, something noticed by jett from Self-loathing playa haters..

QuoteNaoki M. is an anagram for Konami

MINDFUCK.

Sgt Squirrel

Quote from: Jesuszilla on June 14, 2010, 10:38:02 PM
Still, why the Wii. Why would I want to swing around the remote like a jackass and hit my friend in the face while I'm trying to SHOOT them in-game when I could do it from the comfort of my PC on Steam?
Because that's already possible.

UHMEEEEBA

Since E3 is over you might as well make a dedicated thread to any of the games you want to bitch about.