• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 02:37:00 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Omega Red

Started by Cyanide, June 08, 2010, 03:37:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyanide

This is actually the second time i've attempted him. Mostly because i'm trying for the full variable length cables. There are 15 helpers involved in this, it's really long winded, but the underlying plan is working OK.

So far we have
Accurate movement velocities including super jump and aerial dash
Accurate timings on everything apart from hitsparks
Accurate damage
His combo's behave properly.
Standing weak > any
Jumping weak > strong
Super jump Hunter Chain

I have also added most of the sprites into the sff (missing some FX and things) and there's no sound.

I have started the cable system. Currently working complete and rather well, Horizontal Coil. Able to energy drain and death factor from ANY distance and throw p2 away afterwards from any distance. Without needing to add more sprites to the sff. Does require a lot of changeanims and bindtoparents though.

Still to do, flaming heaps. Don't ask. But it looks promising enough for me to announce it.

Pics below

There'd be a super jump combo there too, but my test stage isn't super jump enabled so it's a waste of time.

Further updates beyond this post. All 3 directions on the ground are complete. As is the ability to hurl p2 away behind you, behind and up, and straight up. Currently doing up and forward. Death factor and energy drain on each one of those directions also animates. Haven't done the damage/power add stuff yet though

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button