• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 01:44:12 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_None

I have no idea in which place I'd post this piece, but guess what....

A company that previously tried to sell an over-price laptop that doesn't perform that well compared to what can be bought for around the similar price are trying to sell DRM'd mice. As in, Mice with walking spyware of drivers that make the mice only work if the internet connection is on. Dead serious. What this world had come to....

Jesuszilla

What the fuck?

Well, one more reason to stick with PS/2 I suppose...

Just try to keep things peaceful.

K.O.D

or alternatively avoid all razer products. my razer 360 controller horror story is well known.

Jesuszilla

Orochi Gill

K.O.D

I got gifted a razer onza 360 controller which had it's right analog stick break (sensitivity problem which made it go all over the place on the slightest touch) in just a few days after use, they initially refused to take it back even under warranty but my brother pressured the store where we bought it from so they agreed to replace it. Got the replacement after a few months which worked fine for a couple of weeks but now has also started developing the same issue but with the left analog stick.

tl;dr razer products are overpriced unreliable pieces of shit with cheap build quality

Jesuszilla

I'm somehow not surprised. I kept seeing them all over the place like they're hot shit but... well, it seems it's indeed the OTHER "hot shit." A fresh turd.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie - Official Trailer (HD)

It looks like a geniune Hollywood production, unlike pretty much every other indie film out there. I'm so proud of how far James has come along.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

so, this happened

rev up those fryers: the aftermath

and yes, that's me with the nasally voice recording this

Oh and that AVGN movie trailer was amazing

Jesuszilla

See I KNEW you couldn't possibly sound like a 28 year-old stoner like you said that one video was.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jango

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

[spoiler=NSFW]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNSqfZwvUNU[/spoiler]

I love this tradition

Jesuszilla

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]