• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 11:46:42 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

WHERE THE FUCK CAN I GET THIS

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Fusion

Spoiler for unfinished version of Vanishing Gungaroo's stage music from X7.

[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YDzo9zg0dk

Told you.[/spoiler]

Brandy Bogard

so uh i did this

[spoiler=original images if you don't get it]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

Brandy Bogard

The Sonic comic isn't that bad...

I've never read the Megaman comic but going from what you've said of it I assume I'd be

[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: Brandy Bogard on July 09, 2012, 08:54:56 PM
The Sonic comic isn't that bad...

That's like saying getting hit to the face with a bat isn't that bad since it wasn't a hammer.

As for the Mega Man comic it's boring has abysmal pacing and shoves in as many fandom jokes as it can and comes across as really pandering.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

watch as this never happens in project x zone

Brandy Bogard

The crossover probably won't happen in the first place because LOLCAPCOM
[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

July 10, 2012, 12:52:21 PM #2200 Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 12:54:41 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Oh but it is, and it'll be 12 parts long.

As for Capcom the licensing rights were signed before Inafune quit Capcom (about the same time Legends 3 was first announced since it was the same ComicCon they were both announced). So the contract is probably binding for a few years so the comics probably good for a few more years unless Capcom had the sense to put in an escape clause, which since Viz technically still owns anime rights to Battle Network and Star Force I very much doubt they did.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

Jango

Here you go

Basically you play a Pokemon game but with the following honor-code rules:
1) First Pokemon you run into in a new area you must catch, and nothing else. If you KO it, you can't get a Pokemon from that area again.
2) If one of your Pokemon gets knocked out, you have to release it because it's "dead."

There are of course extra rules that make it easier (ie: if you ran into that Pokemon in a previous area, you can try again until you get a new one) or harder (only heal at Pokemon centers), but those two are required.

Attempting it myself in HeartGold and the experience is quite interesting. I lost one Pokemon so far (a Pidgey), so it makes the travel from city to city even more perilous and nerve-wracking, and even simple level-grinding has an element of danger in it.