• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:32:27 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt Squirrel

Brandy Bogard

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2012/05/wicked-lasers-shark/

QuoteRelax, Dr Evil. Your inspired request for "sharks with frickin' laser beams attached" has finally been fulfilled in the real world.

Marine biologist-cum-TV personality Luke Tipple attached a 50-milliwatt green laser to a lemon shark off the coast of the Bahamas in late April. The escapade was sponsored by Wicked Lasers, a consumer-focused laser manufacturer based in Hong Kong that produces some of the most brilliant — and potentially dangerous — handheld lasers in the world.

"This was definitely a world first," Tipple told Wired. "Initially, I told them no. I thought it was a frivolous stunt. But then I considered that it would give us an opportunity to test our clips and attachments, and whatever is attached to that clip, I really don't care. It was a low-powered laser that couldn't be dangerous to anyone, and there's actually useful applications in having a laser attached to the animal."

:rpeng: :clpeng:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

The_None

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Sgt Squirrel

Jesuszilla

What the fuck is this supposed to be, Therio?

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Brandy Bogard

the epitome of mental retardation
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Koakuma

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Jesuszilla

Hit spheres is taking the easy way out.

Also I hope that guy makes it big. He has balls.

Brandy Bogard

May 12, 2012, 09:23:03 PM #2140 Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 09:29:03 PM by Brandy Bogard
Tyrian 2000 GBC (unreleased)
Tyrian 2000 GBA (Unreleased)
Tyrian 2000 Gameplay

I decided to upload videos of the scrapped GBC and GBA ports of Tyrian 2000.  The first video was uploaded right at the end of March, the second was uploaded just a few minutes ago. The third video (not uploaded by me) shows the original PC version for comparison.

Also, this.

Tails Crusher by Cyan Helkaraxe
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Orochi Gill

I was severely disappointed at what this site did for a couple death metal songs I put in

They were just sped up and chopped up.

Jesuszilla

Exactly, I just wanted to see how much further it could rape what I already raped.

UHMEEEEBA

What happens if you run something more than once then?