• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 08:18:16 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

LAST TIME IN MSPA THREAD

Quote from: Jango on September 04, 2011, 01:13:10 PM
The price on the 4-set kid's pins just rose to $15.

Considering you can get Replicas of all eight Kanto Gym Badges for $20 elsewhere, it feels a bit like a rip-off.

What you may not have known is that I actually bought the set about a month ago, amd they just came in the mail today. The site owner apologized profusely for the two (!) delays (one due to convention packing, another for accidentally shipping to another convention floor) and refunded about 1/4 of the cost. So yeah, I paid just a little more than what I would've for the Homestuck pins.

SO PRODUCT REVIEW

Pros:
- The designs are pretty spot on to the game/anime
- The attention to detail is REALLY good.
- These things are WAY bigger than I thought they would be. Earth badge pictured, it's the SMALLEST badge in the collection.

Cons:
- well OBVIOUSLY waiting this long for some damn pins.
- The Cascade Badge had a little chip in it, sent in my complaint an hour ago, waiting for the response and see if I can get a sub.
- The material feels a bit like a thick rubber, so perhaps the Homestuck pins are more expensive because they're enamel? Idk.

So in the end, kinda on the fence about getting the Johto badges (or the Sinnoh/Hoenn/Unova/Orange badges they're releasing for Christmas), because on the one hand they look cool, on the other...

UHMEEEEBA

Well 25 % back seems like a fair trade for a delay.

UHMEEEEBA

In science news today, some physicists in Europe clocked a neutrino going 60 nanoseconds faster than the speed of light. That's kind of a big deal but it's to early to take it seriously, people will going over this for years both looking for some sort of an error and trying to replicate the result.

Jesuszilla

September 23, 2011, 06:04:34 PM #1743 Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 06:07:23 PM by Jesuszilla
yeah I saw that; glad I switched to computer science since chemistry relies on physics for its calculations

that's just giving the middle finger to Einstein if it's true but yeah they are going to look and look and try to say it's an error (which I think is the conclusion they will come to anyway)

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Vega

Quote_Matthew_> Damn
<_Matthew_> Fappings been holding me back from opening mspaint
<UselessLurker> then fap and mspaint at the same time
<_Matthew_> not that easy
<_Matthew_> I've tried It before
<_Matthew_> and fapping comes first
<_Matthew_> and I just keep staring at the blank canvis
<_Matthew_> get bored
<UselessLurker> you just aren't experienced enough at doing both at the same time
<_Matthew_> then fap some more
<UselessLurker> like i am
<_Matthew_> yeah I need to balance it out
<UselessLurker> i am the master of jerking off while mspainting
<_Matthew_> today is a perfect example
<_Matthew_> I was trying to download rival schools to get some captures to sprite
<_Matthew_> I went on romnation then saw an add like "Guess whos ass is this" and it was a nice woman ass
<_Matthew_> then I just stopped everything and started fapping
<_Matthew_> Its like I can type in xvideos faster than google now
<Zero-Sennin> ...
<_Matthew_> seriously
<_Matthew_> Like I try to sprite, then my mind drifts off then next thing you know I'm fapping
<Jmorphman> >.>
<Brandy_Bogard> uh
<_Matthew_> You may think it's TMI but it's the truth
* RapeHorse has quit (Quit: i got dat daimon)
<Zero-Sennin> well we most certainly don't need to know about it, nor do we care to

UHMEEEEBA

Usually stuff like that goes in the quote thread, but one could make a case for it belonging in this thread more.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

KoopaKoot

Click Here.

Jesuszilla

Hey KOD how about I get you one of these for your B-Day?! (NSFW BTW)

Tylor the Golden Yoshi

I'm not grump at all.

Brandy Bogard

Quote from: Jesuszilla on September 25, 2011, 02:52:24 PM
Hey KOD how about I get you one of these for your B-Day?! (NSFW BTW)

That's still fucking hilarious
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jango

Jesuszilla

I blame the internet for this. Fuck you, internet.

Tylor the Golden Yoshi

I know. Pisses me off too. Oh well, I'll just get back to the DeviantART chat.
I'm not grump at all.

K.O.D

confession : i tried the back-tap knockdown thing (except for not really hitting my brother, just joking around) and the gravely voice before.