• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 04:46:53 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

a classic....

but it fails since you could've just used the code tags

UHMEEEEBA

April 28, 2010, 11:24:19 PM #3 Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 11:48:37 PM by UHMEEEEBA
I've got a little story for you all. Today it was pretty damn cold for nearly May, so I made a fire.

A little bit later my sister showed up to visit for some reason. She almost always is trying to make money via some get rich quick scheme that would never work and then give up on it in a few days and move onto another. Today her plan was to write a cheesy romance novel and make millions on it, so she's been reading through Twilight. She said she was done with the first book and left it because she didn't need it anymore and didn't want to take it back to her house.

[spoiler=And now the punchline]So then UP threw it in the fire place. She's two for two now.[/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

K.O.D

Anjel

KoopaKoot

Youtube is updated once again, though I did notice that a playlist doesn't continue unless you are on that tab/window (maybe it's just me).

Click Here.

Fusion

Armored Core: For Answer.

Initial Regulations (1.00) are good.   1.10 did some tweaking, and I think 1.15 was an attempt to remove one of the more harmful nuances from the game, since it gives you unlimited energy.  But 1.20 reinstates the energy cost for all parts and every patch including it and beyond is dedicated to nerfing the hell out of how NEXTs behave.  Ranging from increased stun times to slower regen rates to Assault Armor being worthless...

Insanius

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Jango

April 29, 2010, 01:40:10 PM #12 Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 01:41:46 PM by Jango
This thread is now about Goemon

Fusion

Activision fills the Modern Warfare-shaped void in their lives with Halo.  Bungie claims it's just "in a publishing deal" for it's next big IP.  Isn't that how, oh I dunno, Harmonix and Infinity Ward pretty much lost their franchises?

UHMEEEEBA

Halo would still sell if they gave the franchise to a team of literal monkeys.